MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

1 minute ago, TXIII said:

E0AC8E7E-BBF2-4462-9203-3496AC068BCB.gif

Now that that mess is over with, I hope M gets back in work mode after her birthday celebration. 

Hopefully she's just enjoying the summer / freedom before the storm comes in.

34 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Im scared tomorrow we are going to a get an instagram post saying "now to get back recording my album"     I hope she is done.

I really hope this isn't the case. It seems she's been more contained this time around.

I heard that the biggest originals of history actually were huge procrastinators, because they worried that they weren’t going to perfect enough! So let out Queen sit on this album as long as she needs to!!!!  

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

To be fair she started recording RH in March & didn't finish until November...

To be fair.... we don't know that she had just started the recording process in January.

10 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

But RH had the Avicii gate 

Good point. She had to find new collaborators for RH - the work with Diplo only started in June/July of 2014 and those songs took months to be finished.
I bet Beautiful Game the single is ready for prime time and hope we will hear it SOON (don't expect it this weekend against Nicki and Ariana's album release week).

The rest of the album, she might be done writing songs for it, but I would bet the music/sound is still in progress for some tracks. I am saying that since the news of Drake (and maybe Migos) joining as collaborators only came about in the last month, so I would assume a couple of months to complete those tracks... plenty of time for a November release of course.

i'm sure tracks are done all they would have to do was ask for raps from those guys and they can phone it in.

but like someone said on here, just watch, next week we'll get a post about 'now back to working on my album' lol

I doubt Drake and Migos will be on the new album, they're just rumours.

The only guest artists I'm expecting are the ones she's been photographed with in the studio.

3 minutes ago, humanracin said:

The only guest artists I'm expecting are the ones she's been photographed with in the studio.

Your words to God’s ears 😱🤢

I firmly believe that once the Birthday celebrations/holiday is over she will be very excited to get things rolling.

If not by the end of this month then definitely September.

#markmywords

Love how Steven Meisel celebrated her birthday! All the pics he shared on Instagram. I really hope they work together again...

Also, per his Instagram account, looks as Steven Klein joined Madonna in Marrakesh (along with model Pierre Dolmans). Maybe they will do a photoshoot in the desert while there. :)

Capture2.JPG

I'm glad she didn't do much to launch the album with the birthday. It would have been tacky. Let her enjoy the birthday celebrations and the rest of the kids' holidays, and once September comes round she will go back to work in full force. 

6 hours ago, humanracin said:

Migos? the dude that was photographed infront of her Miami home?  just because they might have something in common doesn't mean he's on her album.. so tacky

12 hours ago, tasteinmen said:

At least we got the MET Gala performance in full, after all the demand, it's here, and it slays.

This is the way to see things. Be positive. I didn’t really expect anything, and the significance of the day was enough to make it special anyway. We’ll get new music this year for sure, we just need to wait a bit longer.

Happy Birthday again to the Queen.

For me, there remains one question: the cover shoot. We don't know if she did a shoot or not. Must of the time, she tease this thing on her Instagram with behind the scenes photos, we see that for Vogue Italia. Maybe she keeps this secret, or maybe she don't shoot anything yet.

17 minutes ago, Orangema said:

For me, there remains one question: the cover shoot. We don't know if she did a shoot or not. Must of the time, she tease this thing on her Instagram with behind the scenes photos, we see that for Vogue Italia. Maybe she keeps this secret, or maybe she don't shoot anything yet.

I remember the RH album cover and pics being a huge surprise when they were unveiled (and so they should be) I don't think she'll tease them.

The only thing I'm wondering about is that Baby Jane Fringed Bride of Chucky thing she teased a while back.