MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

2 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

Everyone is talking about how birthday hype would be a good platform to launch the single... is anyone else worried it might drown out a new single? What if it becomes a footnote at the bottom of a happy birthday article? To me it would make more sense if Madonna released slightly AFTER her birthday- when she's fresh on everyone's minds. Any thoughts?

true, but the attention span of people nowadays is much shorter, and the birthday attention won't last for more than a week or so... sure, the articles have been out for weeks now, but I doubt the readers are actively celebrating any star's bday.... I mean, even when a huge celebrity dies, the media frenzy last for a couple of weeks and then it's back to normal

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

TICK... TOCK...

doomsday-clock.jpg

I know we have chalked up the “countdown” talk to the countdown to her birthday celebrations, but ... I can’t help but wonder, there has been a lot of this countdown language, plus the rocket emoji and “launch” etc. around the time of the one video shoot (which was ostensibly for MDNA Skin, but still ... that full video isn’t even out, it’s just been teasers and behind-the-scenes)... I don’t know. Makes me wonder about the whole “mothership” hashtag. 

Yeah I this week or even the next one are ruled out for release, maybe a press announcement could work.

If she releases before September 30 is because she’s aiming for the Grammys noms, because that date is the deadline, but I don’t think so.

So announcement is the most likely we are going to get first, not a surprise, sadly she cannot rely on that gimmick, it even backfired for The Carters the last time so nope.

I somewhat doubt a legit 'insider' would spend any time on Madonna Infinity unless they were banned from a major  Madonna forum like this one. That place is a shithole that is full of basics. 

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yeah I this week or even the next one are ruled out for release, maybe a press announcement could work.

If she releases before September 30 is because she’s aiming for the Grammys noms, because that date is the deadline, but I don’t think so.

So announcement is the most likely we are going to get first, not a surprise, sadly she cannot rely on that gimmick, it even backfired for The Carters the last time so nope.

Im surprised with The Carters release, first week only sellng some 80,000 copies, the song Ape Shiet tumbled big time after a strong buzz one or two days from its release.

you never know these days....

3 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I somewhat doubt a legit 'insider' would spend any time on Madonna Infinity unless they were banned from a major  Madonna forum like this one. That place is a shithole that is full of basics. 

I thought all the M forums were important though, what's so special about here compared to the others

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I thought all the M forums were important though, what's so special about here compared to the others

Do i really need to spell it out?

3 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I just had an orgasm thinking about a visual album release on Netflix being half documentary about the making of the album and music videos inbetween. 

I just had an orgasm reading this! Imagine it would air one episode a week for like 12-15 weeks and lead up to the beginning of tour rehearsals 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I just had an orgasm reading this! Imagine it would air one episode a week for like 12-15 weeks and lead up to the beginning of tour rehearsals 

You just fucked me 

8 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I just had an orgasm thinking about a visual album release on Netflix being half documentary about the making of the album and music videos inbetween. 

3 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

You just fucked me 

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

This just made me cum so hard.

23 hours ago, caba1 said:

i wonder why she followed (and unfollowed) Ibeyi. Do think she worked with them? or at least wanted?

River is a great song. Those africans singers or whatever it is in the background sounds like Madonna is doing now.

Great song, video. I can see her attraction to their sound and lyrics.

21 hours ago, lautert said:

Yess, we did, we changed a lot of words and grammar stuff as much as you guys. But there are still some differences between our portuguese and the portuguese you guys speak there in Brazil, so that's why the word 'Gémea' stills the same here. I just corrected you because I think that if Madonna will release a song in portuguese it'll be in our portuguese as she's living here. 

By the way, there's one exposition about Madonna in the University of Porto, I'm going there and I'll take some pictures for you guys 😎

:tigger::clap: yes please share!

Madonna has been on a birthday countdown on Instagram.  Is she really counting down to her birthday?  I am starting to wonder.  So many posts.  2 days!

10 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

She turns 60. Of course she is counting down to her birthday!

Maybe????

am I the only one who thinks she'd be crazy not to release before the end of September to make the Grammy cut off deadline? amazing albums by Years and Years, Troye Sivan and Christine and the Queens will be ignored by the Grammies and there was basically shit released this year. if it's as amazing as we believe it will be she could do another ROL type sweep

16 hours ago, jusdoid said:

Im surprised with The Carters release, first week only sellng some 80,000 copies, the song Ape Shiet tumbled big time after a strong buzz one or two days from its release.

you never know these days....

why surprised? it was shit, a crap album and crap single. the only interesting thing about it is the Louvre Art