MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’ll give you an example. Can you not hear the difference in her gorgeous, full, ethereal voice on Ray of Light or clear and raw voice on American Life VERSES  squeaky, thin, way over the top sleek sounding vocals on MDNA??? Her voice on Love Spent is the only reason I don’t like the song as much as so many people on here do. And it’s not even her voice! It’s the way it was compressed and mastered!! That’s why so many people on here hate this Costello guy. 

In all fairness though she 'approves' of that vocal manipulation. That clip of her in the studio with Timabaland during the Hard Candy sessions she actually tells him to autotune her vocals. 

Love Spent is painful to listen to on the album but the MDNA Tour live vocals were lush.

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I’ll give you an example. Can you not hear the difference in her gorgeous, full, ethereal voice on Ray of Light or clear and raw voice on American Life VERSES  squeaky, thin, way over the top sleek sounding vocals on MDNA??? Her voice on Love Spent is the only reason I don’t like the song as much as so many people on here do. And it’s not even her voice! It’s the way it was compressed and mastered!! That’s why so many people on here hate this Costello guy. 

Since Lauren D'Elia is a vocal engineer, can we expect a difference when it comes to Madonna's voice?

5 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

Link?

I can t find it anymore 

Maybe it s fake  , it was about 15 tracks..Magic , astral , beautifulgame , I m sorry guys I can t find it anymore , I m trying

Anyway there were Drake in one of it , Cardi&Minaj , one even  says DavidBanda

1 minute ago, idro said:

I can t find it anymore 

Maybe it s fake  , it was about 15 tracks..Magic , arial , beautifulgame , andò sorry guys I can t find it anymore , I m trying

It is probably fake, but it is always fun to see those fake lists.

If it was posted by that guy who posted snippets like Stones, then it is definitely fake.

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

Thank you for sharing, but the author of this unfortunately forgot the Portugues artists featuring on the record instead of Cardi B and Drake. 

Yes i really really doubt after telling vogue Italia she’s sick of all the formulaic songs with 20 guests artists and writing caps and such that she’d then put out an album with drake cardi and nicki 😂😂😂. I mean she can’t be the self unaware can she!?!

6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Yes i really really doubt after telling vogue Italia she’s sick of all the formulaic songs with 20 guests artists and writing caps and such that she’d then put out an album with drake cardi and nicki 😂😂😂. I mean she can’t be the self unaware can she!?!

I think we could get some Portuguese artist as a feature. Wasn't she recording those women who were singing? Choir, backing vocals like in the old time... We could get that.

Edited by VogueErotic

3 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

I think we could get some Portuguese artist as a feature. Wasn't she recording those women who were singing? Choir, backing vocals like in the old time... We could get that.

She also got a british (?) choir to do vocals for LFL but didnt list them as feature,.so it might be true this time.  The songs sound madonnaish i think 

5 minutes ago, VogueErotic said:

2) says  "alma gemea " featuring "J" and f? What was the name.of the guy she served tea for in the studio? I remember him being portuguese

1 minute ago, Miphiwart said:

She also got a british (?) choir to do vocals for LFL but didnt list them as feature,.so it might be true this time.  The songs sound madonnaish i think 

She didn't need to, because the choir did backing vocals. 

Many titles are so not Madonna. It seems more like Tori Amos titles.

when someone asked where it's from he replied

no 🙄 it might be fake but it also might be true

attention whore.

(unless he reposted from the first guy who deleted it, but still this looks very fake)