Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

4 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

This is not true. He is taking care of his Investments in Über and AirBnB. This is sharing economy, it's more important than Madonna. Sharing is caring. (Where do I find a sarcasm Emoji, for f*cks sake?)

This one? 

Resultado de imagen de sarcasm emoji

This? 

Oh, I found the perfect emoji for the Nick Jonas thread 

Imagen relacionada

7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

This one? 

This? 

Oh, I found the perfect emoji for the Nick Jonas thread 

Imagen relacionada

Thank you. Although those hardly reflect my disdain for everything sharing economy related. The biggest scam is recent years. 

That Nick Jonas one? We should start to use that. 

Looking forward to seeing what this is all about.  Ariana is a huge Madonna fan and she is a talented girl who knows how to sing a pop song and perform.   Hope it is something we all can enjoy together. 

2 hours ago, Kennedy said:

I believe it's just a sample but I would love if it was a featuring.

Me too. But Ariana already recorded the music video. I don’t think there’s a chance Madonna could have been in it. 

Yeah I'm leaning more towards a sample. Ariana probably felt so honored that Madonna would let her sample one of her classics. She's an absolute loon. Like us :lol:

So definitely not in this song. Only other possibility would be in her "Borderline" song on "Sweetener" which may sample M's "Borderline"? 

No, there is at least one other possibility that there is no Madonna presence on this album. Apart from the fertile imagination of hungry fans, there is no evidence to suggest that there is a Madonna's participation.