Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

22 minutes ago, Anne said:

Anybody knows how is this doing in the charts? 

Its doing ok. Peaked at 11 in the US this week. It definetly has room to grow and its not freefalling.  Hopefully it smashes so more people watch the video and hear Madonna.

14 hours ago, Starman said:

While they do provide nice visual I would preffer someone else with a more narrative approach instead of M looking good in a nice set

Have you ever watched something Klein did with other artists? Have you watched Her-Story? That's narrative!

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, caba1 said:

phew. i wish i could sing that part. Too fast for me lol

:inlove:

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, Starman said:
  On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:42 AM, Mat.Guy said:

I got a feeling we will get Steven Klein and Luigi & Iango. And I'm absolutely fine with that! 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, Starman said:

While they do provide nice visual I would prefer someone else with a more narrative approach instead of M looking good in a nice set

me too... I hope for videos that have stories and are narrated well. She has done a lot of them in the past. Bad Girl, Papa Don't Preach for examples.

I like Steve Klein work though. He uses a lot of black, red and white colors. M's powerful "apology" poem monolog the other day is a perfect example of his stile (loved it!). Red lipstick, back sunglasses and white face. She looks great. But, am also cognizant (aware) of YouTube best practices that say - stay away for YouTube color panel (red, white, and back) so you can stand out.

I am afraid that M is thinking again about dark almost back and white (depressing) sets as in Living for Love. Biggest complain I hear about my young friend that are M lovers. Most of her recent videos use dark panel colors, which has a depressing feel to it and  really cuts repeat viewership. I hope she keeps the pastel colors she used for BIM (lots of pinks and greens and yellow variety). It does helps when you watch a video that visually brightens your day.

Alfredo Flores would be great for a video (but, I am sure he is expensive). He has done amazing videos in the last 10 years for lots of artists. And sounds as he likes her.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:52 PM, CalinB said:

me too... I hope for videos that have stories and are narrated well. She has done a lot of them in the past. Bad Girl, Papa Don't Preach for examples.

I like Steve Klein work though. He uses a lot of black, red and white colors. M's powerful "apology" poem monolog the other day is a perfect example of his stile (loved it!). Red lipstick, back sunglasses and white face. She looks great. But, am also cognizant (aware) of YouTube best practices that say - stay away for YouTube color panel (red, white, and back) so you can stand out.

I am afraid that M is thinking again about dark almost back and white (depressing) sets as in Living for Love. Biggest complain I hear about my young friend that are M lovers. Most of her recent videos use dark panel colors, which has a depressing feel to it and  really cuts repeat viewership. I hope she keeps the pastel colors she used for BIM (lots of pinks and greens and yellow variety). It does helps when you watch a video that visually brightens your day.

Alfredo Flores would be great for a video (but, I am sure he is expensive). He has done amazing videos in the last 10 years for lots of artists. And sounds as he likes her.

It all depends on the creative idea of the video and the song. Frozen has dark panel colours yet has much more repeat viewership quality compared to most of her “bright” songs, especially compared to BIM.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg I love her! Giving credit to M for paving the way! That’s the right way to treat the Queen. Not like Gaga, lying and hating and shading. Ugh! 

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

That fact that M considered to appear on the video says a lot. Wow! 

And she SHOULD have been in the video! 

22 hours ago, Andra said:

Loving seeing 2 genuine Madonna loons talking like that about her

I wish M was in the video ughhh

YEAHHHHH!!! ARIANA should have begged the queen.

I’m glad M is getting recognized and celebrated! The entire damn media needs to do the same! Give the woman the respect she deserves while she’s alive! 

• 3 months later...