Madonna has monologue in new Ariana Grande video

1 hour ago, FeTuoni said:

I really like it. Not everything has to be bombastic... it’s ariana’s show, and it’s awesome Madonna is there with a powerful message yet in a subtle way. Kudos to both of them. And really awesome of Ariana to unapologetically show her love for Madonna like that!

:clap:

I'm totally in LOVE witht he video and very happy that Madonna did this! Her part is amazing and all the teenagers on twitter are getting their panties wet about it.

I would love if Madonna colaborated more with other artists like that.

I like it...a lot actually. But it’s not going to do her any favors and it’s kind of pointless. I can’t believe they couldn’t include her in the video in some kind of semi animated feature. So it’s rather pointless. The song is lame too but the video is beautiful. I hope M sees this and recognizes how much she can do in a music video! 

L4L (although a bit one-dimensional) /Ghosttown/Bitch I’m Madonna were/ARE great but I want a big time production mostly like Ghosttown but with more going on. 

17 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

The bad southern accent just totally takes away from the epic spoken word moment it should’ve been. 

please, it's perfect for the * belt pricks, lmao

27 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

please, it's perfect for the * belt pricks, lmao

Exactly! But seriously though, imagine if she had used this accent for the intro to girl gone wild?! It’s just corny and ruins the vibe of the song. 

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

If M appeared in the video even for 20 seconds it would've completely overshadowed Ariana and become a Madonna video

This..and God is everywhere..no need to show Him 😉

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

If M appeared in the video even for 20 seconds it would've completely overshadowed Ariana and become a Madonna video

good point. Hope she appears in kind of M's album. 

:clap: Ariana is wonderfully influenced by Madonna in the right ways with her professionalism, vision and messages and this shows it completely.  Fantastic video and love the spoken cameo by Madonna In the video.  

57 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I'm totally in LOVE witht he video and very happy that Madonna did this! Her part is amazing and all the teenagers on twitter are getting their panties wet about it.

I would love if Madonna colaborated more with other artists like that.

Not Ari's best song in my opinion but I like how Madonna has a discreet cameo. Much rather she features on other artists work in this way instead of being a tacky "feat. Madonna" collab. The video is very interesting!

So much meaning over a small contribution 

this place and the internet sucks 

you wouldn’t have survived 20years ago

”omg why is she doing sidewalk  talk.., so pointless”

fucking hell :manson:

I like the video..  The cameo it's perfect,like the  * says "And I heard a voice out of heaven"  You don't need to see her..  She's God ( with southern accent)😂

Edited by Marcelox

.......what’s with the accent? Last week she was British and this week it’s the Deep South?!? Surely her deep sexy Madonna voice would’ve been more appropriate.

Anyway nothing to see here. Let’s all move on. 

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

.......what’s with the accent? Last week she was British and this week it’s the Deep South?!? Surely her deep sexy Madonna voice would’ve been more appropriate.

Anyway nothing to see here. Let’s all move on. 

Move on? I fucking love this. She sounds so powerful

Well. 

I guess I'll take some crumbs from Madonna over nothing at all. And these are some pretty small fucking crumbs. :chuckle:

Oh well. It's something. 

The video is pretty opulent and reminds me of of her whole Super Bowl show and look.  Maybe a little special effects-y but it is pretty gorgeous. The song has definitely grown on me and I'm sure it'll be on repeat by tomorrow.   

I thought I would come here and celebrate this nice Madonna touch with you because all media and twitter are celebrating and instead people are complaining and saying to "move on", "nothing to see here"....?????

Sometimes I don't understand you all. 

jLqsG7S.gif