M14 updates 2

10 hours ago, Suedey said:

IF the album is coming out this year they should have already shot the artwork.. 

I mean Cat Power and JOhn Grant's albums are coming out in Oct and we already have artworks, tracklists and singles?!!?!?!? 

Yeah, but things are not like that anymore. Last time she shot the artwork in November and by Christmas she released the album cover and some of the art.

Giovanni Bianco can do it in one week or less, let's be honest...

53 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Maybe she's going for a subdued design that won't involve photos?

She’s never done that before? Don’t drag me but I think M is a teeny tiny bit too narcissistic to put out and album that doesn’t have her face/body on it in some way 😂😂

If her new insta vid is ANY indication of what is influencing her sonically, IM ALL IN. It would be like Spanish Eyes/La Isla/Isaac fusion ...just guessing but I like the feeling the song in her vid gave me!!! 

28 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

She’s never done that before? Don’t drag me but I think M is a teeny tiny bit too narcissistic to put out and album that doesn’t have her face/body on it in some way 😂😂

lol you forgot about LAP and many single covers. she could do something like L. Hill's miseducation, a combo of effects and her face. i'd also love something different, something less evident than just a pretty cover. something conceptual

45 minutes ago, Nikki said:

lol you forgot about LAP and many single covers. she could do something like L. Hill's miseducation, a combo of effects and her face. i'd also love something different, something less evident than just a pretty cover. something conceptual

Ah yes LAP. OFC (though it’s still her torso no? So her body still is on the cover lol). I’d actually be here for something conceptual as long as it doesn’t look lazy. We all know how talented her (non-existent?) graphics team was during the RH era 😢😬

4 hours ago, Django said:

I wouldn't call Hard Candy, MDNA or Rebel Heart UNWORTHY. You don't enjoy them as much as other albums, fine, but that's just YOUR OPINION. 

47 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Immaculate Collection too.

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

did someone say rh, mdna and hc are UNWORTHY? LOCK HER UP.

Thank you!

Arca just posted lyrics from Hollywood on IG, random act or some sort of sign? I for one would love to see what the three of them would come up with...but I’m sure it’s just random #TheThirstIsReal

5 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Arca just posted lyrics from Hollywood on IG, random act or some sort of sign? I for one would love to see what the three of them would come up with...but I’m sure it’s just random #TheThirstIsReal

OMG PLEASE GOD

I LOVE ARCA MY KING!!! 

I've wanted her to work with him for ages 

1 hour ago, sul8323 said:

Wasn’t the cover for celebration conceptual (that Mr.Brainwash pic was not given enough credit!)? RH was conceptual too & again not given enough credit for its artistry...erotica cover was conceptual!

However I do prefer pics of her beautiful face in a traditional way - i want an iconic album cover like Ray Of Light or True Blue (swan neck)...

2 minutes ago, Suedey said:

My King also posted this on 24th July? I DIED!! 

image.png

Oh that’s right, I forgot he’s posted that as well...so now that’s two recent madonna references that both involve songs created with mirwais. Hmm...

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

If her new insta vid is ANY indication of what is influencing her sonically, IM ALL IN. It would be like Spanish Eyes/La Isla/Isaac fusion ...just guessing but I like the feeling the song in her vid gave me!!! 

Spanish Eyes is one of my all time fave songs.  I'd totally be here for that sound. Wish she would perform it one day! 

40 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Nearly choked on my coffee when I read that Rebel Heart was “unworthy.”

Exactly... I was like, "back the f#ck up".  

On 8/2/2018 at 10:10 PM, DesperatelySeekingJacky said:

This is a good and pure post. And I agree- Maximum Madge Impact: video, song, visuals together at once- will have everyone talking and listening. Good luck indeed!

Well thank u!

It's very hard in this age of leaks, but I think it's worth trying.. 

Whether it happens or not, I'm sure we're gonna get quality music, just like we always do.

7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

6 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Ah yes LAP. OFC (though it’s still her torso no? So her body still is on the cover lol). I’d actually be here for something conceptual as long as it doesn’t look lazy. We all know how talented her (non-existent?) graphics team was during the RH era 😢😬

6 hours ago, sul8323 said:

I was going to bring up Immaculate Collection (thanks, @sul8323!) ... but also Something to Remember to a degree. There was no shoot expressly for it — she used a gorgeous shot from the spectacular Versace shoot(s) — and the other photos were floral photography. I believe the earliest run didn’t even have a photo of her on the back cover, right? Later releases used another Versace campaign shot, where she’s lying down. 

All this doesn’t mean much, of course. But if the Portuguese influence is strong, there’s always a possibility Mert and Marcus shot something in/with the Vogue Italia shoot...? Although someone pointed out she usually uses the big guns for styling (hair and make-up) for the album shoot. Garren for hair, I mean — right? And the hair for the Vogue Italia was Andy LeComte, right?