M14 updates 2

M new music is LOCKED UP,  I really don't think this is it, Why would anyone from her team give permission to do this, and if so, why wouldn't that someone be M posting it instead.

5 hours ago, rayofgod said:

A friend just linked me to this video on Instagram...

I can usually spot a fake easily (like the albummagic account) but this really sounds like a Mirwais production.. American Life vibes.

It doesn't show up on Shazam either

KQB3zZt.gif

4 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Was this song produced by Mirwaïs? Why are we listening to it?

don’t know about your reasons, but i posted it because the snippet reminded me of morcheeba. 

I love the snipset it sounds so Mirwais-ish to me!Even if it's fake for some reason I'm excited I have a feeling this album is going to be one of her finest works!Ugh can't wait

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

🙄 @ the thought of a leak AGAIN.

Let’s see what happens. 

Same. The leaks and demos ruined the Rebel Heart release. Most had been listening to the songs for ages before.  Made the actual release anti climatic and stuffed up so much. Hope that never happens again. 

40 minutes ago, peppermint said:

So are you saying it is an actual sample of the real deal?

I honestly don't know... I mean it doesn't sound like a demo, it sounds like a well produced track, even Mirwais-ish

I swear this happens every album where some rando will post a snippet and claim its a new song. Like clockwork some fans believe it when its obviously fake. Until you hear Madonnas vocals on something dont believe anything.

I remember that weeks before Timbaland world-wide debuted 4 Minutes in some party, there was a mysterious instrumental going around and the gospel was that it was the real song. And then it was revelead to be some K-pop sample lol. But damn, that gem was addictive! Lol :rotfl:

Oh my! I don't want to get excited but can't help it, the thirst is real. It does sound like Morcheeba's Gimme your love a bit, I agree. Nice tune, we'll see if it turns out to be real. 

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

No he’s not. I just looked through all of it, I don’t see it

He is! I have the screenshot on my cellphone.

@urtexh made a comment on @exclusivemagic and he liked it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRUa9UgM50/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3rkxlxbume1t