M14 updates 2

2 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The last picture that she post could be in the set or maybe with the theme/mood of the new style? It certainly fits her Portuguese Affair:

I love it except it looks like something is pinching her breast. Ouch!

37 minutes ago, lautert said:

Guys, I tried my best, today I went to Madonna's house but she wasn't home, sorry #soon

IMG_20180807_134328_702.jpg

There’s a restaurant in her house? What’s that sign and open door?!?

8 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

The sign says "Loja De Doces". It's Portuguese for Candy Shop.

31 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

There is a restaurant in the first floor, in the front door says 'Picanha', it's one kind of meat in Portuguese. On the other side it has a store that was closed so I couldn't see what they sell there. Madonna's  door is the one near the conner with the stairs, it has written 'Palácio Ramalhete'. In the front of the building there was that parking that was on the news, and it was full of cars, not sure if they belong to Madonna because they were parked in a 'Portuguese way' 

Edited by lautert

8 minutes ago, lautert said:

There is a restaurant in the first floor, in the front door says 'Picanha', it's one kind of meat in Portuguese.

Picanha lol, that's a very Brazilian food. The woman is surrounded by Lusophony by all 5 senses lol 🤣

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Isn’t that a little humble place for a famous woman? 

Out here, it's common to have businesses in the ground floor of any city building and usually only the older ones (1960s, 1970s) don't have.them. Had Madonna picked a house outside of Lisbon, in a more Hollywood-ish zone, like Cascais or Sintra, she would have a big and full house for herself. The one she chose is inside the city and possibly near to recording studios and Benfica's training stadium (I'm guessing, as I don't know that area).

52 minutes ago, Rock said:

Picanha lol, that's a very Brazilian food. The woman is surrounded by Lusophony by all 5 senses lol 🤣

Out here, it's common to have businesses in the ground floor of any city building and usually only the older ones (1960s, 1970s) don't have.them. Had Madonna picked a house outside of Lisbon, in a more Hollywood-ish zone, like Cascais or Sintra, she would have a big and full house for herself. The one she chose is inside the city and possibly near to recording studios and Benfica's training stadium (I'm guessing, as I don't know that area).

I laughed a bit when I saw Picanha written there xD 

For a moment I thought Madonna's house was pretty humble for a woman who is the best selling female artist of all time. 

But then, I could understand her reasons, she's surrounded by common people, Portuguese and tourists, she's quite close to Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré, places that they are full of life and that's where the night life happens here. She's just in the heart of the city, she's living in a house that seems pretty normal, no one even notices that she's living there. 

There's no better place to get inspired by Portuguese culture than where she lives. I feel pretty much proud of her, that the super star thing didn't get to her head, she just wants to see people, experience the Portuguese culture, see the real world and get inspired by it. 

17 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Mert is on vacation, so if she's really doing it he's not (with Marcus) part fo the project. Giovanni Bianco works for Vogue Italia, so I doubt it's for another magazine. But he has a house in NY so maybe the fact that he's in town has nothing to do with M. Aaron yesterday was in Italy. I would love a change for the new album shoot, new make up artist (and I looove Aaron), hair, photographer. Not gonna happen probably but dreaming is free. She should really work with another photograher though. For the last 10 years she only worked with Mert & Marcus, Klein and Tom Munro (and Munro has not worked with her since the W.E. promo I believe) Oh yes, she works with Ellen Von Unwerth too for Cosmopolin, but that's it.

Luigi- did a fantastic job with her. and they are close friends.. she's doesn't need a new photographer.   its all in the art direction and styling.

6 hours ago, jusdoid said:

Luigi- did a fantastic job with her. and they are close friends.. she's doesn't need a new photographer.   its all in the art direction and styling.

NO. Even the Vogue Germany video was retouched to death. Luigi is ok, but she needs new blood. 

Madonna-Interview-Harper-Bazaar-February

20 hours ago, acko said:

For me it was obvious she didn't work on anything. And if anything her live vocals have had a 'shrill' quality since her Evita training. That is the true meaning of 'crow voice'.

She will never b perfect, and she doessn't have 2 be, but she needs a FULL live band, no backing tracks and work on more 'explicit' harmonies.

I love you.