M14 updates 2

I thought that it was announced that her b-day would be in Rio this year...?

59 minutes ago, Nikki said:

the right are pretty sensible compared to the new fascists of the alt left of today

If you think this you haven't seen what the right has to say about her. Calling her a devil worshipper, sending death threats, etc.

SJWs are annoying but you people are reaching.

2 hours ago, Samo said:

The general public either has no opinion on her or severely dislikes her

She pissed a LOT of people off with her "blowing up the White House " comments,  of course WE know what she meant but the media, as usual,  took it out of context 

well, maybe in US. in europe no one cares and/or mentiones that statement.

not a day without at least two madonna songs on radio. 

30 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Do we know where she's back? NY, Lisbon, london? She will probably celebrate her birthday in portugual imo 

Some source said she will celebrate her birthday in Morocco, in the posh mansion that Richard Branson has in Marrakech.

2 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Some source said she will celebrate her birthday in Morocco, in the posh mansion that Richard Branson has in Marrakech.

It must be scorching hot there!!! But glad she’s doing it somewhere different. Italy seemed to cliche and mundane for THE QUEEN 

2 hours ago, Magician said:

Where do these annoying newbies come from? That is if they’re actually “new”.  :think:

Reminds me of the posters that used to dominate the politics thread with their Trump love while agreeing with the right wingers who attacked Madonna while pretending to be neutral. 

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

It must be scorching hot there!!! But glad she’s doing it somewhere different. Italy seemed to cliche and mundane for THE QUEEN 

She has chosen Italy several times during the last years  but there are a lot of other places to see here..let's see where  she will head this time 😉 

3 hours ago, Samo said:

She didn't have an additional dates in OZ that were cancelled,  I never read that they planned in adding more dates there

I think there was room left for more dates to be announced in the itinerary and that’s why the Brisbane dates were moved to between Melbourne and Sydney shows in the end. 

21 minutes ago, hoojoo said:

I think there was room left for more dates to be announced in the itinerary and that’s why the Brisbane dates were moved to between Melbourne and Sydney shows in the end. 

That’s what I meant I think her team anticipated more demand on the ticket sales but dates were brought forward instead of adding any additional shows.

Why are we yet again bringing up negative stuff from her tour in the new album thread ?  This had been discussed  non stop in the touring threads where it belongs. Old news not needing rehashing in a thread about the new era. 

4 hours ago, Samo said:

She didn't have an additional dates in OZ that were cancelled,  I never read that they planned in adding more dates there

No but she had 4 shows planned in both Sydney & Melbourne ready to be announced but they never did due to the other 2 shows in each city not selling out, they nearly put a 3rd Melbourne show on sale but deemed it too risky so put the Brisbane shows in between Melbourne & Sydney instead. 

3 hours ago, systemvalues said:

Morocco culture confirmed for her next tour then

5 hours ago, Samo said:

Actually she was interviewed by the Secret Service after those comments and could of been arrested for SEDITION 

It was a HUGE big deal in the US

I don't ever remember seeing anything official about her being interviewed by Secret Service. 

Also, I have a completely different memory of the reaction to this. I remember thinking it was going to be a huge deal and she was going to get shit like she never had before but then it kinda fizzled out after a day or two. Her speech wasn't even the one that got the most headlines at the time if I recall.....everyone was talking about Ashley Judd.

At the end of the day though, anyone offended by her statement would never have purchased a Madonna album anyways.....nor would the SJW's on the other side of the spectrum that complain about everything she says and does. 

If her statement pissed off so many to a degree where her career was impacted then I don't think they'd even be playing her old stuff at this point. Yes, I do remember a couple of stations in the south saying they were going to have a Madonna ban going forward and I'd be surprised if they actually followed through. Take a look in the Chart forum, she still gets tons of airplay, just like she always has. Compare that to Dixie Chicks in 2003. ALL of their music stopped getting play for a while. They had a hit song at the time that just all of a sudden stopped getting airplay. That has certainly not happened to Madonna over the White House comment. 

2 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

I don't ever remember seeing anything official about her being interviewed by Secret Service. 

Also, I have a completely different memory of the reaction to this. I remember thinking it was going to be a huge deal and she was going to get shit like she never had before but then it kinda fizzled out after a day or two. Her speech wasn't even the one that got the most headlines at the time if I recall.....everyone was talking about Ashley Judd.

At the end of the day though, anyone offended by her statement would never have purchased a Madonna album anyways.....nor would the SJW's on the other side of the spectrum that complain about everything she says and does. 

If her statement pissed off so many to a degree where her career was impacted then I don't think they'd even be playing her old stuff at this point. Yes, I do remember a couple of stations in the south saying they were going to have a Madonna ban going forward and I'd be surprised if they actually followed through. Take a look in the Chart forum, she still gets tons of airplay, just like she always has. Compare that to Dixie Chicks in 2003. ALL of their music stopped getting play for a while. They had a hit song at the time that just all of a sudden stopped getting airplay. That has certainly not happened to Madonna over the White House comment. 

Thank you! It was very clear what Madonna meant, except for some select idiots. Honestly, could care less at this point! The only thing I’m gonna say is that some fans really don’t know the woman. Sophisticated? Not really. She’s always been a wild gypsy in her heart who has no filter! And while she obviously has class, putting her in a box is the worst mistake anyone can make! She’s Madonna! 

6 hours ago, Samo said:

Actually she was interviewed by the Secret Service after those comments and could of been arrested for SEDITION 

It was a HUGE big deal in the US

No she wasn't! Get outtta here Trump!

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

No she wasn't! Get outtta here Trump!

Lol right? Donno which US this Samo person lives in. It wasn’t HUGE!! 

13 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Yes! Madonna has to be recognized as the mother of pop music and all the little princesses after her! She needs to be paid respect and I’m glad singers like Ariana Grande, Miley, Katy Perry, etc., understand it. This is where Gaga, the ugly ass bitch that she is, failed majorly! But yes, media needs to celebrate Madonna more and the general public need to be thankful they still have a living legend around! There won’t ever be anyone like Madonna because she freaking started the whole thing! 

True.  The over whelming majority of the current stars not only love Madonna but know she is an iconic legend who still makes great music.  People who live and breathe music know it too. Time for the entire world to be reminded as well. ! 

Who cares she lives in Europe now.

If it means we will get more Europe shows and some select coastal shows in the USA with more concentration on Canada and south America that’s fine by me. Trump supporters don’t deserve her !

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

Who cares she lives in Europe now.

If it means we will get more Europe shows and some select coastal shows in the USA with more concentration on Canada and south America that’s fine by me. Trump supporters don’t deserve her !

Or ultra liberal SJW idiots as well, who are even WORSE towards her than Trump supporters. 

Dear God, if you can hear me (it's me...Margaret).  Please have Madonna release new music NOW.  Thank you.

Don't wanna derail this thread (not like it's constantly being done), but I couldn't help myself w/the Margaret/God reference.  :lol:   37732

19 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

If you think this you haven't seen what the right has to say about her. Calling her a devil worshipper, sending death threats, etc.

SJWs are annoying but you people are reaching.

but they're the alt right/extreme just like the extremists on the left. I hope there's still some neutral people like us with common sense? 

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

but they're the alt right/extreme just like the extremists on the left. I hope there's still some neutral people like us with common sense? 

Exactly.   As I stared before liberals, unlike conservative,  DO NOT stuck together and support one another

Madonna does not get they're support either 

It's unfortunate 

1 hour ago, Suedy said:

No they're not 

Go on ANY primarily liberal SJW, can't stand them, site like Lipstick Alley or Oh No They Didny! Or Datalounge

Their Madonna hatred is unreal