M14 updates 2

According to dailystar M is in London putting the finishing touches to her new album and Drake promised to work with her on something. If it's true Drake can easily give her a guaranteed top-10 hit in US and UK

www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/715360/drake-madonna-jesy-nelson-kylie-jenner-selena-gomez-michael-buble-fleur-east-george-ezra

Champagne Papi made a notso-surprise appearance at Wireless Festival on Sunday night. 

It came a day after Madge checked out Migos at the same North London event. 

But it was no coincidence, as a Drake source spilled to Wired: “Drake and Madonna are set to make some music together. 

Madonna is in London putting the finishing touches to her new album and Drake promised to work with her on something.” 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/715360/drake-madonna-jesy-nelson-kylie-jenner-selena-gomez-michael-buble-fleur-east-george-ezra

Image result for madonna drake kiss gif

I still have faith madonna has found some inspiration with Mirwais and she’s coming up with a new and classy sound. I don’t mind her hanging out with these lesser artists, but I feel she’s been doing it for a while now and the coolest thing about Madonna is her ability to be versatile and make so many different styles her own, so I’m hoping she comes up with something unexpected. At this point a cheap collab has become the nome in her records and first singles, so hopefully this time around we get to hear her confident and while not necessarily reinventing the wheel, at least sounding fresh. Go, Madonna!!

O have a feeling that Madonna feels outraged every time she read fans on the comments section saying don’t do this, don’t hang out with that, don’t collaborate with him... and then she goes out there and do the opposite of what they are asking for. :beret:

I guess they finally made up. I’m not totally against a song with Drake. He’s the corniest thing walking but the public loves anything with his name on it. As long as the song is good I don’t care. 

3 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

O have a feeling that Madonna feels outraged every time she read fans on the comments section saying don’t do this, don’t hang out with that, don’t collaborate with him... and then she goes out there and do the opposite of what they are asking for. :beret:

She does what she wants even though she was doubtful about the versions to release during the rebel heart leak 😉

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

I guess they finally made up. I’m not totally against a song with Drake. He’s the corniest thing walking but the public loves anything with his name on it. As long as the song is good I don’t care. 

i don't find Drake corny, he keeps rollin out hits after hits, and they are good stuff, not cheesy at all

I'm gonna judge the album before it comes out, when it comes out, and for many years after. Viva la M14!

I just ;-( He gave her some terrible terrible awful press at a time she could have used some positive. Rebel Heart era was such a special time, a beautiful time, but also a frustrating time with the leaks and other things like the Drake kiss ;-( This better be an amazing track where he swoons over her, and he better go on a mini-press tour about how he loves and respects M.