Miley Cyrus and Madonna collaboration produced by Mark Ronson?

Guest eroticerotic

1 hour ago, MistressMadge said:

I don’t like the new Miley track lol. Glad madonna wasn’t featured on it. 

tjena och välkommen 😉

i really like both song and video. fresh sound, different from current top40.

Love the lyrics and video concept (what a smart move for her!). That being said,  the music is not a stand out on the track. It does not drive me to listen to it on repeat, which is what you want from a first single.

M needs a first single with a video concept/MUSIC/and lyrics at the level of Hung up... If Madonna is going the political route for first single, which I think it would be a smart move, she needs a Childish Gambino/This Is America song concept... impactful in every way (music, lyrics, and of course video). That song made the top charts in USA with not much radio play based on the straight of YouTube views.

8 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Or better still have no Miley on there at all. It’s a great track and would’ve suited M perfectly! Hasn’t M meant to have recorded a version of Jolene? This track is sooo similar I’m amazed Dolly isn’t credited.

Miley makes the song great for me, I love her voice and her twang.

I like the new song🙈

i didn’t realize Madonna might do a song with her?

8 hours ago, Nikki said:

I loveee the new Miley song. I would love if M would make a song and video like that

I love it too.  

Would of been a great song for Madonna. Melodic pop - nobody sings it better than Madonna. I do love Miley singing this but think Madonna would take to even a higher level.  Happy for Miley though and really hope it smashes for her. Want some melodies and quality pop music to rule the charts again. 

22 hours ago, Isaac said:

tjena och välkommen 😉

i really like both song and video. fresh sound, different from current top40.

Tja haha. Tack för ett varmt välkomnande 😄 

Seems like I’m the only one that doesn’t like the song LOL. Perhaps it will grow on me. 

On 12/8/2018 at 9:14 PM, CalinB said:

Love the lyrics and video concept (what a smart move for her!). That being said,  the music is not a stand out on the track. It does not drive me to listen to it on repeat, which is what you want from a first single.

M needs a first single with a video concept/MUSIC/and lyrics at the level of Hung up... If Madonna is going the political route for first single, which I think it would be a smart move, she needs a Childish Gambino/This Is America song concept... impactful in every way (music, lyrics, and of course video). That song made the top charts in USA with not much radio play based on the straight of YouTube views.

M already did it

On 12/9/2018 at 12:01 AM, stevo208 said:

Love the song. I'd be happy if M did something like this

Loved a Miley song for the first time in my life. It reminded me of Devil Pray which was my fav track on Rebel Heart. That probably means that song would have been perfect for Madonna.