Miley Cyrus and Madonna collaboration produced by Mark Ronson?

Guest eroticerotic

1 minute ago, V.K said:

well,i;m sure not that...She may suggested something more masculine but the messy styling is typical Britney.It s something different from her cheap stripper looks

Well it was in the making of the video and i remember at the time i was impressed she looked cool rather than just sexual. Of course looking back its one of those fashion faux pas.

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

The whole concept makes Madonna look old and Britney young and youthful busting out an intense routine whereas Madonna is fannying about in a white suit with men in a smoking room.

It would of been better to have the 2 woman doing a routine together.

I don’t blame Madonna hating the video.

I don't like the video but i get the idea probably was of Madonna looking distant,the ICON ,watching everyone over from afar

2 minutes ago, V.K said:

I don't like the video but i get the idea probably was of Madonna looking distant,the ICON ,watching everyone over from afar

The idea perhaps but the execution is terrible. 

19 hours ago, runa said:

I'm such a flop fan: I've never seen the video, and no intention to watch either :rotfl:

Don’t watch it! It’s a Britney worshipping video with Madonna running after her with a cane. Guess who loves the video? Britney fans. And to think Britney was ever been considered as the “new Madonna”. Where is she now? Las Vegas? Give me a break. 

On 9/4/2018 at 8:05 AM, runa said:

I'm such a flop fan: I've never seen the video, and no intention to watch either :rotfl:

:lmao: You are not missing much.  While I like Britney,  watching Madonna chasing her around with a cane is not the greatest idea.  

2 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I can’t believe the amount of shit she got for being old...she was fortyfuckingfour!

I know. She got at 34, 44, 54 etc. etc. The world is fucked. And yet I'm sure all the Gagas and Rihannas of the world will not get that when they are in their 40s and 50s. They should worship the ground she walks on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 8:22 PM, Suedey said:

I know. She got at 34, 44, 54 etc. etc. The world is fucked. And yet I'm sure all the Gagas and Rihannas of the world will not get that when they are in their 40s and 50s. They should worship the ground she walks on.

seems like Kylie and Janet are not called old and mariah..

• 1 month later...
Guest eroticerotic
On 9/16/2018 at 3:12 PM, dollhouse said:

seems like Kylie and Janet are not called old and mariah..

Women who generally appeal to what men want them to look and act like and don’t disrupt the status quo won’t really get scrutinized. 

If you stand out you will always be singled out

On 24 October 2018 at 1:42 PM, eroticerotic said:

Women who generally appeal to what men want them to look and act like and don’t disrupt the status quo won’t really get scrutinized. 

If you stand out you will always be singled out

One can age GRACEFULLY and without too much scrutiny if you are the likes of Annie Lennox (anyone that follows her on Instagram would see why and agree).

Madonna should (and still will) release music without fear or favour!

Culturally, Madonna will always be relevant.

trying to think who has been scrutinized for their age before Madonna... I am sure a lot of women in music and film have but they kind of disappeared altogether because of how bad ageism was.... or they did the roles of ancient hags (Bette Davis was 54 at the time she did What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, that's how 50 was perceived as back then..!)... but then in the 80's Tina Turner reached the height of her fame in her mid 40's and her nickname was The Grandma of Rock'n'roll .... LOL, and she was still a young woman... but in her case, she wasn't attacked for performing in a mini dress, she was just perceived as a grandma and an old lady but she had the respect of the public.

20 hours ago, functions_X said:

trying to think who has been scrutinized for their age before Madonna... I am sure a lot of women in music and film have but they kind of disappeared altogether because of how bad ageism was.... or they did the roles of ancient hags (Bette Davis was 54 at the time she did What Ever Happened to Baby Jane, that's how 50 was perceived as back then..!)... but then in the 80's Tina Turner reached the height of her fame in her mid 40's and her nickname was The Grandma of Rock'n'roll .... LOL, and she was still a young woman... but in her case, she wasn't attacked for performing in a mini dress, she was just perceived as a grandma and an old lady but she had the respect of the public.

Agree. She had the respect of the public because she bowed down to the title of grandma and did not dare to imply anything else. Madonna on the other hand, refuses ro play along to society‘s rules. dont ever change M!

4 hours ago, galvanize said:

Agree. She had the respect of the public because she bowed down to the title of grandma and did not dare to imply anything else. Madonna on the other hand, refuses ro play along to society‘s rules. dont ever change M!

That's not really the angle I was going for, regarding Tina Turner... That was more than 30 years ago, and Tina was playing against the rules in her way, following her own career path and her image and status. I certainly don't think Madonna's way is the only correct way to do things, especially for things that happened almost before Madonna's time. Tina Turner has certainly never bowed down to anything.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, Starman said:

Havent seen the video in a while. just re watched :lol:

the dance in the middle of the leaves, the cane when she is running away :lol: so many parody worthy moments

The French and Saunders parody was hilarious back in the day.

I remember reading M had a huge falling out with the director, Paul Hunter, and threatened to have herself edited out of the video altogether. Dustin Robertson (Aviddiva) was the editor and he got the video to a place she was happy with.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/idol/aviddiva.htm

On 10/31/2018 at 2:12 AM, functions_X said:

yes! it was something positive! like wow! look at her, she is old but look at her!

15 minutes ago, promise to try said:

yes! it was something positive! like wow! look at her, she is old but look at her!

The media was the same for madonna as well. People watched the hung up video and said wow shes old but damn.  Until 2009 when she started being more"slutty" and pissed people off with her controversial behaving.

4 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

The media was the same for madonna as well. People watched the hung up video and said wow shes old but damn.  Until 2009 when she started being more"slutty" and pissed people off with her controversial behaving.

Until 2009 when she left warner and the music has not been on par....

On 3 November 2018 at 1:00 PM, promise to try said:

I cannot believe we are still having conversations (globally) about women, age and what is age appropriate. Has feminism amounted to nothing?  Women are damned if they try and look/act 'young' and damned if they don't. The billion dollar cosmetics industry preys on women's insecurities and perceived inadequacies. Instead of 'safe spaces' and all this white noise about age, we need to lift women in 3rd world countries out of poverty, enslavement and servitude.

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

I would have loved Madonna to be involved with their new single Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, it's such a great track and I could hear Madonna do a verse and share the chorus. Shame.

1 minute ago, O_g_c_x said:

Nothing breaks like a heart is great. Everything: music and video

I love this song so much.  Just a great and different type of pop song. 

58 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

I would have loved Madonna to be involved with their new single Nothing Breaks Like a Heart, it's such a great track and I could hear Madonna do a verse and share the chorus. Shame.

Or better still have no Miley on there at all. It’s a great track and would’ve suited M perfectly! Hasn’t M meant to have recorded a version of Jolene? This track is sooo similar I’m amazed Dolly isn’t credited.