Miley Cyrus and Madonna collaboration produced by Mark Ronson?

Guest eroticerotic

when I heard "under pressure" as a young girl, I thought bowie's voice sounded out of place.. I assumed it was one of queen's guitarists or other band members. I like the song though, and it's of course miles better than most madonna duets.. BUT.. I love "love song". it's a cute experimental track and I love her voice in it. I think their voices blend well together, surprisingly

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 6:43 PM, Nonoka said:

Great suggestion, I would love that!

:laugh: 

I remember back in 2007 a UK magazine had a feature on "what's on Madonna's iPod" and Depeche Mode was among the names mentioned. I'm sure they have a lot of respect for her too. They have never made negative or passive aggressive references to her and objectivly speaking they both are acts who have massively experimented musically speakibg, unlike the overrated samey lauded ad nauseam U2

A collaboration some time in the future could be very well received in both fan camps. I'll drink to that

On 7/21/2018 at 8:50 PM, Je5u5 said:

Indeed.

Just a few examples:

Michael Jackson + Paul McCartney = The Girl is Mine, one of the weakest songs in Thriller.

Queen + David Bowie = Under Pressure. Classic collab but nowhere as good as any of those two acts' best stuff.

I would add Whitney and Mariah - when you believe

Everybody was ready for the biggest ballad hit song ever, I remember thinking fuck this will hold the N1 spot for 6 months, but the result was unimpressive and just a minor hit

Just now, altamale said:

I would add Whitney and Mariah - when you believe

Everybody was ready for the biggest ballad hit song ever, I remember thinking fuck this will hold the N1 spot for 6 months, but the result was unimpressive and just a minor hit

but because they fucked it with the release...a few years later became a huge hit on the UK with a singer that I don´t even remember

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 2:58 AM, Suedey said:

No it’s not.

Wanna bet?  This was just as (if not more) enjoyable!!!  

38 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Wanna bet?  This was just as (if not more) enjoyable!!!  

This was blasphemy! And I hate how in the original video Madonna is portrayed as an older woman in a suit when she wasn’t even that old. She should have been up there dancing along with Britney Spears! Hate the video!! And MDA tv was extremely disrespectful. 

15 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This was blasphemy! And I hate how in the original video Madonna is portrayed as an older woman in a suit when she wasn’t even that old. She should have been up there dancing along with Britney Spears! Hate the video!! And MDA tv was extremely disrespectful. 

Didn't Madonna herself had issues with the video, too? Or with the director, I don't remember

7 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

Didn't Madonna herself had issues with the video, too? Or with the director, I don't remember

Yes. She hated the video concept and I don’t blame her. It was basically a Britney worship video! M should have never had to lower herself before her own wannabe.

I know many of you on here love Britney, but I remember the days when the media was pushing the agenda that she was the “next Madonna”. And to see M kissing Britney’s butt like that in that self serving narcissistic Britney video... just no! 

26 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This was blasphemy!

"Blasphemy"?  I'm glad you enjoyed it, cause it was "a blast for me" too!!!  :lmao:   Never cared for the video or song.   Just my sense of humor (which seems to be no longer existent lately) getting the best of me, or you!? 

Just now, todsmod said:

"Blasphemy"?  I'm glad you enjoyed it, cause it was "a blast for me" too!!!  :lmao:   Never cared for the video or song.   Just my sense of humor (which seems to be no longer existent lately) getting the best of me, or you!? 

I love Mad tv!! The old grandma, the Asian woman,  lol but the way they used age to make fun of Madonna was in poor taste. So funny, Madonna is a grandma and Britny is this cute innocent girl running away from her. Exactly my point! 

@Katypatra :kiss2: I hear (and understand) you.  Madonna (in particular) has been made fun of since the beginning.  Thank God she's got thick skin and a sense of humor to take it all with a grain of salt.  If we can't laugh at ourselves (and others)....what's the point of living?  To be mad/judgmental.....that stance is just not for me.  Love (and humor) makes the world go round.

Sorry, going off topic...as usual.  Back to Mikey Circus.!!!  :lol:

On 7/21/2018 at 9:50 PM, Je5u5 said:

Michael Jackson + Paul McCartney = The Girl is Mine, one of the weakest songs in Thriller.

It still is an incredible pop song. So is Say Say Say, one of MJ's biggest hit.

MATM:

I don't care, I love this song... Ok, it's a minor song for Madonna, but it's a very good Britney song.

MATM screamer parody.

The video is set up making Madonna look and appear decades older than she actually was compared to Britneys energy and youth.

Im amazed Madonna let it go out I know she wasn’t happy with the concept at all.

Madonna vocals sound like they were recorded in the back of a limo taking her out to dinner one night. And those lyrics are a cringefest!!!

After 25 years of no released duets we got something throw away!

On 8/23/2018 at 5:49 PM, Katypatra said:

She's doing Marlene and it's a timeless look with respect to fashion history,Britney menswear inspired outfit though...i don't know what it is or what it's supposed to be and has aged horribly

7 minutes ago, V.K said:

She's doing Marlene and it's a timeless look with respect to fashion history,Britney menswear inspired outfit though...i don't know what it is or what it's supposed to be and has aged horribly

Madonna is actually the one who told her to wear that cuz it was a change from her usual skin showing outfits 😂😂😂

Just now, Showdown said:

Madonna is actually the one who told her to wear that cuz it was a change from her usual skin showing outfits 😂😂😂

well,i;m sure not that...She may suggested something more masculine but the messy styling is typical Britney.It s something different from her cheap stripper looks

7 minutes ago, V.K said:

The whole concept makes Madonna look old and Britney young and youthful busting out an intense routine whereas Madonna is fannying about in a white suit with men in a smoking room.

It would of been better to have the 2 woman doing a routine together.

I don’t blame Madonna hating the video.