Miley Cyrus and Madonna collaboration produced by Mark Ronson?

Guest eroticerotic

2 hours ago, XXL said:

Madonna + Depeche Mode

A vision of Heaven

Local starlettes, Disney rejects and NON artists

Bye

I’m literally listening to Depeche Mode right now and I’d never thought of them collaborating before, but now that you say it, I want it to happen. 

13 hours ago, elijah said:

Actually I think the work with Britney damaged her image/legacy rather than be of any help. MATM was far from any success everywhere. The VMA with Britney was drawing attention to Madonna, but not to her music.

It showed her in unflattering light and as "uncool" and trying to attach herself to a young hip trashy girl (beyond her level). I think Madonna and Stuart Price introduced Madonna to a new generation via COADF. Even with 0 radio support in USA, COADF was a huge undeniable success, even in dear old USA. It was that good. It was glorious time to be a fan in Europe. Felt like a second Ray Of Light, almost. And it had 0 to do with Britney. It was all tnx to Madonna, Stuart and arguably, ABBA :).

btw. Remember when Pharrel said that he wanted Madonna to work with Daft Punk? But i think they refused (why tho?). I think that Hard Candy should have been a funky album (she kinda did it with She's Not Me).  That genre become really popular in 2012-2015. That was the natural evolution from Confessions like Music was the bridge between ROL and AL.

Imagine a song with them :drama:

10 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

I know Miley is a major M fan but I HATE her voice. It's so grating. I really don't want a collaboration.

You don't like Miley's voice but you like Jancel's voice?? Come on now..... :rotfl:

2 hours ago, runa said:

You don't like Miley's voice but you like Jancel's voice?? Come on now..... :rotfl:

YES! I'll take Janet "whispering" or "mumbling" over Miley's 5 pack smoker a day voice.

Janet has a nice tone to her voice at least! It's soothing.

Miley has a horrible speaking and singing voice. My goodness.

Don't do it Madonna!

Only Madonna fans dislike MATM.  I've never met anyone in real life who's dislikes it. Everyone else likes it and I still hear it in the gay clubs in DC. So it's not useless.  Miley on the other hand is no longer the "it" girl. I like Miley but her musical output is no where near as good as what Madonna deserves. At least Britney makes/made good pop music.

24 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Only Madonna fans dislike MATM.  I've never met anyone in real life who's dislikes it. Everyone else likes it and I still hear it in the gay clubs in DC. So it's not useless.  Miley on the other hand is no longer the "it" girl. I like Miley but her musical output is no where near as good as what Madonna deserves. At least Britney makes/made good pop music.

Bangerz, Dead Petz and Younger Now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything post Blackout and before Britney (album)

10 minutes ago, Django said:

Bangerz, Dead Petz and Younger Now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything post Blackout and before Britney (album)

Dead pets? Younger now?  No way.  I think ALL of Britney's singles, music videos and live performances far outclass Miley's. 

21 hours ago, StrawberryBounce12 said:

YES! I'll take Janet "whispering" or "mumbling" over Miley's 5 pack smoker a day voice.

Janet has a nice tone to her voice at least! It's soothing.

Miley has a horrible speaking and singing voice. My goodness.

Don't do it Madonna!

Yes, Alvin and the chipmunks. She sounds speeded up

On 7/12/2018 at 3:41 AM, caba1 said:

btw. Remember when Pharrel said that he wanted Madonna to work with Daft Punk? But i think they refused (why tho?). I think that Hard Candy should have been a funky album (she kinda did it with She's Not Me).  That genre become really popular in 2012-2015. That was the natural evolution from Confessions like Music was the bridge between ROL and AL.

Imagine a song with them :drama:

I found their Pharrel collaboration like chic light. Same with GM fantasy remix by Nile. Just sounded like a cheap knock off. 

If they could beef up their sound then yes.

Guest eroticerotic

Has no one seen the like it or not personal Jesus mash up? I listen to this more than official remixes

I loved her last singles Malibu and Younger Now.  Shame she did not seem to promote them much and the era just ended and the album disappeared.   I think Miley got stuck a bit with the constant attention on the twerking and performance with Robin Thicke.  She was everywhere and talked about for a year but she had the songs to back it up with such as Wrecking Ball for example.  A bit too much overload and the controversy and image of that era was never going to last.    Hope she can find her feet again as prefer her to a lot of the girls who are famous today. 

On 7/13/2018 at 8:42 AM, jonski43 said:

Yes, Alvin and the chipmunks. She sounds speeded up

I found their Pharrel collaboration like chic light. Same with GM fantasy remix by Nile. Just sounded like a cheap knock off. 

If they could beef up their sound then yes.

Still way better than Miley 

On 7/14/2018 at 10:17 AM, veronicaeletronika said:

I like Miley's music, but I don't think that she has the type of songs that deserves to have Madonna 

im5o4o.jpg

how do you know? she's unpredictable. Her last 3 albums are so different each other. Maybe this time she surprises you

The thing is that the expections were very high for a Madonna/Britney collab. It was the Queen and the princess of Pop. Everybody was expecting a "Music" + "Toxic" × 10. MATM is a nice song, but not brilliant considering Madonna & Britney standards, especially in the early 00's. But it's a common thing when two big artists join forces, the result is often less strong than their respective solo works.

On 7/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, El baron said:

The thing is that the expections were very high for a Madonna/Britney collab. It was the Queen and the princess of Pop. Everybody was expecting a "Music" + "Toxic" × 10. MATM is a nice song, but not brilliant considering Madonna & Britney standards, especially in the early 00's. But it's a common thing when two big artists join forces, the result is often less strong than their respective solo works.

Indeed.

Just a few examples:

Michael Jackson + Paul McCartney = The Girl is Mine, one of the weakest songs in Thriller.

Queen + David Bowie = Under Pressure. Classic collab but nowhere as good as any of those two acts' best stuff.

43 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Indeed.

Just a few examples:

Michael Jackson + Paul McCartney = The Girl is Mine, one of the weakest songs in Thriller.

Queen + David Bowie = Under Pressure. Classic collab but nowhere as good as any of those two acts' best stuff.

21 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

madonna & prince love song

Exactly. 

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Indeed.

Just a few examples:

Say, Say, Say is great tho

Under Pressure is AMAZING