BUNDLE MAGIC

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 9:22 PM, iasonas said:

Madonna has no idea about her peak positions, charts etc.! She leaves all that to Guy. She only cares about the millions, which is completely fine! She doesn't even know that Holiday never hit top10 on the Hot100. When someone asked her to name some of her Top10 hits she included Holiday. She was like "I have no idea". She's not Mariah.

Remember the cake Guy bought and the party he threw during the MDNA Tour rehearsals for MDNA hitting No1 on the Billboard200? She was like "what is this for?" and Guy was like "MDNA is at No1!". Madonna probably just saw the cake and the 300 million the tour made and thought the era was a massive success for her. And of course 300million is a huge success, it was just not what we were used to when it comes to chart performance etc..

All of us have known since 2012 that things are not going well at all under this new deal, but I think she started seeing the signs only after Rebel Heart tour was announced and began and she saw how few tickets she could sell in huge cities like London and Los Angeles where she used to sell out tons of shows and I am pretty sure she was not a big fan of the tour total gross numbers either. We know she loves her millions and she deserves them!

Remember how Guy had a mini meltdown on twitter when he realized the album missed the No1? Hopefully that was a wake up call to him and he's going to do the bundle the right way this time. Lol.

Did he? What did he say?

But yes, after the last two faultering releases I hope they put in a plan so the new album era isn't over after barely a couple of months.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:38 PM, galvanize said:

That was self-complacent and lazy of him... thinking that she will be a safe bet to reach number 1. He forgets it takes a lot of strategy to reach the top, not just a household name and good music, but also marketing savvy and most of all hard work

Amen