M14 updates

Magic might just be a song title and not the album name. I remember when people were thinking Unapologetic Bitch and other RH songs could be the title. Wait and see folks. :queenbitch:

Guest eroticerotic

pretty sure magic was just referring to the chemistry she has with Mirwais :lol:

Magic as an album title took on a life of its own like a manic episode lol 

(Made me feel good about my direction though!)💞

I really think what she is planning will not be expected by anyone this time.

16 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

pretty sure magic was just referring to the chemistry she has with Mirwais :lol:

Magic as an album title took on a life of its own like a manic episode lol 

I think this too. I hope that is the case because Magic as album name sounds cold. She has been always great picking albums names.

Guest eroticerotic
12 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I think this too. I hope that is the case because Magic as album name sounds cold. She has been always great picking albums names.

I actually quite like it! for a Madonna album. It is fairly simple, and has many meanings which she likes in her titles. I just don't think it will be called that. however it will be along those lines me thinks.

3 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

I actually quite like it! for a Madonna album. It is fairly simple, and has many meanings which she likes in her titles. I just don't think it will be called that. however it will be along those lines me thinks.

Agree, I don’t have a problem with the title, but think it could be something else.

Is the Hey Amen clip she is singing  part of a new song, or just random singing? It has the call and response feeling of what she did with the Cape Verde singers. 

She also posted on her Instagram story, we are the granddaughters of the witches you could not burn, which fits in with the Magic witch theme. That was tagged with #heyamen.

Very appropriate for me since I'm apparently the witch of the forum who some people want to burn at the stake! 

I like the title Magic because it's in the same vein as ROL and COADF in the image left in your mind - something colorful, transcendental, magical. For the gays, maybe? It's certainly a better indication of the album's sound than MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

I can't at some people calling "Magic" too simple when she literally had an album named "Music" lol

Edited by nobelson

2 hours ago, nobelson said:

I like the title Magic because it's in the same vein as ROL and COADF in the image left in your mind - something colorful, transcendental, magical. For the gays, maybe? It's certainly a better indication of the album's sound than MDNA and Rebel Heart. 

I can't at some people calling "Magic" too simple when she literally had an album named "Music" lol

You have to be very sure about your album to call it Music. She was and she delivered. Queen

I think if this album is called magic, it will be a dark kind of magic. All those witches references...

Her album titles with Mirwais have always been simple & abstract, often reflecting elements of the records themselves.

So in that sense Music / American Life / Magic as the Madonna/Mirwais trilogy and Holy Trinity of albums makes sense to me. 

Um..so should she go all dopey and pretentious (eg: Emancipation of Esther, Memoirs of Madge, 'Madgeic' lol (again would be very Mariah), Glittery Rainbow Lollipops, fArtPOop etc etc....) :madno::sick::lmao:Magic is FINE. A LOT if not most of her album titles are simple, 1 2 or 3 worded albums..most which end up making total sense, pack a punch and iconic. True Blue, Ray Of Light, Music, Erotica, Rebel Heart, Bedtime Stories and now most likely Magic etc...All make you wonder and end up perfection!

Not a fan of ‘Magic’ as album title, but I can’t say that I really care that much. I will buy it either way and I will get used to it, so I’ll take whatever. If the music will be great, we’re going to think the same about the album title. 

4 hours ago, nobelson said:

Music is a really cool title. It's like calling your restaurant Restaurant. Or your bar Bar.   

Magic doesn't bother me, but there's nothing cool about it.

I think it will all depend on the album, the music and the concept. Could be great, could be tacky. Dont judge a book on her cover. Dont judge a bug until you know her. I feel like Magic simply described her feeling that the magic with Mirwais is still there. But it could very well be the title.

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

Her album titles with Mirwais have always been simple. 

Lets hope that one isn't though.

7 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I remember when people said MDNA was a tacky title, let's see what comes of this

MDNA is a tacky album

I was actually just thinking how tacky MDNA is as an album title compared to all the others. It kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.  In hindsight, it really seems like it was just pandering to a certain demographic. 

22 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Madonna " The Magic 2019 Tour"

Sounds good too!:thumbsup:

Also there will be a lot of Madgic puns if the album is indeed called Magic!

Down for the name Magic as an album title but not for the tour. I wish she would go back to giving different/original names to her tours (a la Who's That Girl, Drowned World, Sticky and Sweet, Blonde Ambition, etc) 

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Down for the name Magic as an album title but not for the tour. I wish she would go back to giving different/original names to her tours (a la Who's That Girl, Drowned World, Sticky and Sweet, Blonde Ambition, etc) 

I'd love a throwback name for the Tour (it would help with sales too)

The Immaculate Tour, You Can Dance, The Celebration Tour, etc.

2 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

I'd love a throwback name for the Tour (it would help with sales too)

The Immaculate Tour, You Can Dance, The Celebration Tour, etc.

The Still Sticky and Just as Sweet Tour