M14 updates

15 hours ago, Katypatra said:

So, now that we see this sort of timeline, anyone can make a wild guess on how far we are from pre-ordering the album? 

Album announcement and pre-orders in August.

Album released in October.

Source: Rune Stones

Omg she just posted a hashtag #babushka which means grandma in Russian 😂 She’s too funny. Love her corny sense of humor. ♥️🌹✨

85968375-9A07-43A3-A97C-73C57B76D886.jpeg

Can't wait for more info on what's to come. I keep thinking about how good this record is probably going to be

Curious if reviews will be more favorable to her if she incorporates some unique and new elements (Portuguese themes) into the music. Could be the first time a pop artist has! She sort of did that with the Sophie Collab on BIM but not for the whole record

1 hour ago, TXIII said:

Guy O is in Lisbon

He better get his shit together this time 

Could a two disc  (1st- Greatest Hits) (2nd- new album) work marketing wise?

Michael Jackson released History that way and I really enjoyed both "Book 1" and "Book 2" Maybe a remastered Immaculate Collection with Dress you Up, True Blue and Who's that Girl added?

Just ideas.  I am just thinking of a way to market new material to the masses that worship her imperialistic past.  

3 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Could a two disc  (1st- Greatest Hits) (2nd- new album) work marketing wise?

Michael Jackson released History that way and I really enjoyed both "Book 1" and "Book 2" Maybe a remastered Immaculate Collection with Dress you Up, True Blue and Who's that Girl added?

Just ideas.  I am just thinking of a way to market new material to the masses that worship her imperialistic past.  

Greatest Hits really do not sell well in this time.  If the songs were actually remastered, maybe, but other than that, what's the difference than just slapping on what's already out there? 

It would be cool if she could market it with the anniversary release of Like A Prayer, but we know that won't happen. Part of me was thinking (more like hoping), that the whole Met Gala was actually filmed and she would release it next year with an Like a Prayer anniversary set, but since she didn't do anything much for her previous albums anniversary releases, it's just wishful thinking.

9 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Greatest Hits really do not sell well in this time.  If the songs were actually remastered, maybe, but other than that, what's the difference than just slapping on what's already out there? 

It would be cool if she could market it with the anniversary release of Like A Prayer, but we know that won't happen. Part of me was thinking (more like hoping), that the whole Met Gala was actually filmed and she would release it next year with an Like a Prayer anniversary set, but since she didn't do anything much for her previous albums anniversary releases, it's just wishful thinking.

You have a good point.  History was many moons and marketing strategies ago.  So much of her early work needs remastering.  Streaming M is complicated as the decades worth of material is volume challenged.  Like a Prayer would be a great start.  So many iconic albums that lay in wait.  

5 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

That lip colour is gorgeous, it really brings out her eyes 💋

I agree and the hair color too

Just now, sul8323 said:

You have a good point.  History was many moons and marketing strategies ago.  So much of her early work needs remastering.  Streaming M is complicated as the decades worth of material is volume challenged.  Like a Prayer would be a great start.  So many iconic albums that lay in wait.  

Well, I have to think that "Like A Prayer" (the song) tends to be universally loved, so my thinking is that something might be in the works to actually do something with this album's anniversary.  Again, wishful thinking! 

I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting... Can't you see I'm waiting for you. Dont break my heart.....

Just now, XXBrendonXX said:

Well, I have to think that "Like A Prayer" (the song) tends to be universally loved, so my thinking is that something might be in the works to actually do something with this album's anniversary.  Again, wishful thinking! 

Yaas... I would pay dearly for a remastered, expanded Like a Prayer album....