Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

26 minutes ago, hauntedalison said:

she should go back to brown hair. we've had the same hair for 3 eras now

Agreed!! Agreed!! Agreed!! 

I don’t care what anybody says, brown hair does NOT make her look older. With the right chocolate tone and wavy curls, she would look stunning!! Sometimes I wonder why she pays her stylists, as they suck really bad!!  

5 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Could she still prove she can be a trend setter in 2018 and come out with a new hairstyle (ala the Rachel) for this album that has everyone copying it?

Maybe a Bob with one long n one short side???

I feel the major reinvention days are behind her now due to age.

The long blonde locks keep her looking young and that takes precedent over new everything else I feel with her image.

18 minutes ago, Confessit said:

The long blonde locks keep her looking young and that takes precedent over new everything else I feel with her image.

What about late Maria Callas style hair i.e. Big bouffant 

17 minutes ago, Confessit said:

That’s what a lot of people think, but in truth, blond hair on older women looks fake. Everyone knows it’s dyed!! It screams colour!! But if she went to natural dark brown, she could subconsciously convince people it’s her real hair and she wouldn’t look as “desperate to look young” which in turn would actually end up making her look young. I’m honestly really tired of her yellow, damaged locks. 

0F574EF9-A639-4A6C-A61B-BF66493229D1.jpeg

2844D1E6-345E-4BCC-AFDC-4251915EB064.jpeg

E3804494-0BB1-4586-9284-2380D8A11C46.jpeg

4BE1421D-F24F-48DF-9876-794E2A21AED5.jpeg

Guest NewYorkCam

I'm hoping we get something like the ethereal braids look with flowers from Vogue Italia .. it feels like an updated take on the ROL look .. love it!

vogue.jpg

29 minutes ago, NewYorkCam said:

I'm hoping we get something like the ethereal braids look with flowers from Vogue Italia .. it feels like an updated take on the ROL look .. love it!

vogue.jpg

I agree!! I’m dying for an ethereal Queen to come back! Effeminate image has long been longing for Madonna! Bring them braids, flowers and crowns! I’m here for it!! 🙌🌸👑🌺✨🍃💃🏻🦋

2 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I agree!! I’m dying for an ethereal Queen to come back! Effeminate image has long been longing for Madonna! Bring them braids, flowers and crowns! I’m here for it!! 🙌🌸👑🌺✨🍃💃🏻🦋

Yes! I feel like she’s been a bit hard/cold in the public eye ever since AL (maybe even Music). A more maternal feminine vibe would be a nice change—and def got that in Vogue 

6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Yes! I feel like she’s been a bit hard/cold in the public eye ever since AL (maybe even Music). A more maternal feminine vibe would be a nice change—and def got that in Vogue 

Right! I mean, I’m always here for the fishnets and leather 😂 but yes, being a full time mom, I totally see her channel that maternal (like you said) energy into her image! I’d love that! Mother Earth bitch goddess Madonna!! 🙌🍃🦋🌸✨

59 minutes ago, NewYorkCam said:

vogue.jpg

Totally!

38618299_228999437699790_499938049705535

madonna-met-2018.jpg

20180731-pictures-madonna-alas-piggott-v

20170727155844898540a.jpg-large

madonna-leodicaprio4.jpg

Bring me Madonna as The Mother, the feminine energy, the nurturing of the pop, the nature savior, the supreme witch.

#magic #mothership 

1 hour ago, NewYorkCam said:

vogue.jpg

also a little off topic but does anyone have an HQ version of this pic that MERT posted? I prefer the softer contrast in his own edit...

On 8/1/2018 at 10:55 AM, Katypatra said:

Obviously these do not represent the upcoming era, but I️ love how she is slowly growing into this free-spirited woman after all the heartaches of MDNA and Rebel Heart. She once again seems to be in a place of serenity and inner security, while retaining the vulnerability she acquired through the breakups. As strong of a woman Madonna is, she has gone through some hard moments in her life within the past decade. Seeing her staying classy is nothing new. She always has had class and always will... I’m just glad she once again found renewed purpose and love in her beautiful children. She seems content, and her emotional “scars” only make her more beautiful! 

73E3C4BE-4568-4D57-97D8-E1FA5172A6CA.jpeg

578E9F45-7B37-44D2-B2E5-C78A27D4A63B.jpeg

EEE9CD61-E787-4596-94D5-49AEFFDA3358.jpeg

5372B61D-4797-4575-A7B5-866F4123D0CC.jpeg

AEC70DD4-D3D7-4A3A-A135-92D72794F77E.jpeg

0B2AF7DC-1AB5-4F4F-9B6E-7B7043FFE8F9.jpeg

3318A3FC-C137-489D-96FB-8D86BF956555.jpeg

E5807337-E5F8-4D6B-9756-99A07281766F.jpeg

F238AB8D-FA73-4950-9AAB-6F0BFD8BB80D.jpeg

9A51C1B6-CD5F-429A-8E21-637733E5D3F5.jpeg

17 hours ago, NewYorkCam said:

vogue.jpg

I hope she'll continue with this look on the album, it's the best she looked in years imo and fits her so well. It's like an updated Bedtime Stories era look which was one of her best ever, the pastels, the softness, the femininity, it's just beautiful. I really hope she keeps the braids for the image. This look is sensual and sexual yet soft, feminine and vulnerable at the same time.

Edited by Substitute4Me

On 8/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, Mr.Candy said:

looks lime Britney on the "oops"-Cover

Except Madonna did it first — cover of JANE magazine, March 2000. Britney’s album came out the same year, but later.

Of course, this beaded curtain look was being used everywhere around that time, too, so no one really had a trademark on it. 

I love the Luigi and Iango image of M with the beaded curtain. Gorgeous. (The Dah Len JANE cover always looked odd to me... though I liked some of the other Dah Len images from around that same time for M.)

10 hours ago, Substitute4Me said:

I hope she'll continue with this look on the album, it's the best she looked in years imo and fits her so well. It's like an updated Bedtime Stories era look which was one of her best ever, the pastels, the softness, the femininity, it's just beautiful. I really hope she keeps the braids for the image. This look is sensual and sexual yet soft, feminine and vulnerable at the same time.

She's had this look for the last two years tho.

I was actually thinking that since HC her photoshoots sets for the album havent been that creative and basically have been M looking hot in front of a white/gray background

coadf did have multiple nice sets with the mirrors and the disco rooms... music aswell. mert and Markus are great beauty photographers but i wish she worked with someone more conceptual (like klein but new)

20 minutes ago, Starman said:

I was actually thinking that since HC her photoshoots sets for the album havent been that creative and basically have been M looking hot in front of a white/gray background

coadf did have multiple nice sets with the mirrors and the disco rooms... music aswell. mert and Markus are great beauty photographers but i wish she worked with someone more conceptual (like klein but new)

Im tired of Mert and Markus to be honest. Their photography feels like it’s lacking something or just not quiet there. It’s as if they’re trying too hard. Even this Vogue Italia concept could have turned out better! She looks drop dead gorgeous in the behind the scenes video of the photo shoot, yet the photos are lacking something. Even when it’s flowers, horses and kids as the main concept, Mert and Markus seem like they still tried to make Madonna look dark. Annoying. 

On 8/11/2018 at 9:18 PM, Lolasmommy said:

Could she still prove she can be a trend setter in 2018 and come out with a new hairstyle (ala the Rachel) for this album that has everyone copying it?

Maybe a Bob with one long n one short side???

Ew. No. 

“Madonna would like to speak to the manager...”

565F7E23-1470-40C5-A387-D270D9FF4666.jpeg

12 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Ew. No. 

“Madonna would like to speak to the manager...”

565F7E23-1470-40C5-A387-D270D9FF4666.jpeg

LOL.. i was thinking the same.. she aint going for lesbian butch look..hell to the NO.