Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

11 minutes ago, alen said:

This is so Madonna, I wish an album cover something like that

Screenshot_20180701-234401.jpg

i love this.

did someone who knows M post this or is this just something you found?

15 hours ago, Nikki said:

i love this.

did someone who knows M post this or is this just something you found?

I found it on Ig

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

I would like something with this kind of look 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madonna 2018 »

but i always found the lighting to be terrible (its fixed in the pics but apparent in the video). Her undereyes look dark. 

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously these do not represent the upcoming era, but I️ love how she is slowly growing into this free-spirited woman after all the heartaches of MDNA and Rebel Heart. She once again seems to be in a place of serenity and inner security, while retaining the vulnerability she acquired through the breakups. As strong of a woman Madonna is, she has gone through some hard moments in her life within the past decade. Seeing her staying classy is nothing new. She always has had class and always will... I’m just glad she once again found renewed purpose and love in her beautiful children. She seems content, and her emotional “scars” only make her more beautiful! 

73E3C4BE-4568-4D57-97D8-E1FA5172A6CA.jpeg

578E9F45-7B37-44D2-B2E5-C78A27D4A63B.jpeg

EEE9CD61-E787-4596-94D5-49AEFFDA3358.jpeg

5372B61D-4797-4575-A7B5-866F4123D0CC.jpeg

AEC70DD4-D3D7-4A3A-A135-92D72794F77E.jpeg

0B2AF7DC-1AB5-4F4F-9B6E-7B7043FFE8F9.jpeg

3318A3FC-C137-489D-96FB-8D86BF956555.jpeg

E5807337-E5F8-4D6B-9756-99A07281766F.jpeg

F238AB8D-FA73-4950-9AAB-6F0BFD8BB80D.jpeg

9A51C1B6-CD5F-429A-8E21-637733E5D3F5.jpeg

On 8/1/2018 at 1:55 AM, Katypatra said:

Obviously these do not represent the upcoming era, but I️ love how she is slowly growing into this free-spirited woman after all the heartaches of MDNA and Rebel Heart. She once again seems to be in a place of serenity and inner security, while retaining the vulnerability she acquired through the breakups. As strong of a woman Madonna is, she has gone through some hard moments in her life within the past decade. Seeing her staying classy is nothing new. She always has had class and always will... I’m just glad she once again found renewed purpose and love in her beautiful children. She seems content, and her emotional “scars” only make her more beautiful! 

I love this. This is so beautifully written. And I agree 100% ❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

I love this. This is so beautifully written. And I agree 100% ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you 😍😘

Guest eroticerotic

I say no costumes. Something simple so her strength and life experience and personal style shines thru.

i still think an image of her in front of hundreds of women would be powerful. 

Maybe half of the image in period costume and the other half modern day. So half in a Victorian dress half in personal fitted style.

I like her current look. Seems like the 'madame of the brothel' but more romantic/flowery.  I wonder if this will be the album's image?

17 hours ago, humanracin said:

I wouldn't mind a Painted Portrait for the new album cover or something to that effect.

I'm thinking something Frida Kahlo-ish.

no, i want an iconic picture.

I'm sorry.... but I'm loving these pajama suits that she keeps wearing... I'm living for this Italian mob queen realness that she's serving us.... with the hats and the grills... HERE FOR IT

Image result for madonna wireless fest

Image result for madonna pajama suit

6 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

I'm sorry.... but I'm loving these pajama suits that she keeps wearing... I'm living for this Italian mob queen realness that she's serving us.... with the hats and the grills... HERE FOR IT

God no

19 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Italian mob queen realness! YASsss

On 6/29/2018 at 10:32 PM, Suedey said:

Wrong tour look for madonna to be inspired by 

That was the wrong tour but make no mistake that the MDNA Vogue costume minus the cone bra was based entirely on Mylène’s 2009 masculine/féminine tour segment also designed by JPG 

Look it up !

can you share a video?