Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

Guest eroticerotic
2 hours ago, robster said:

I got it almost right with the Music video, when a lot of details leaked on Madonnarama back in the day. I made an illustration of what she might look like, which ended up as the back cover of ICON Magazine back in the day. Back in the day a LOT of very detailed descriptions would leak though, so you had much more to go on then these days when things are usually more under wraps or out in the open straight away because the artist themselves teases something while on set through instagram or the likes!

oh wow i think i remember  that picture too! I should go digging for my icons now but have no idea where i have them lol

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

I drew this awhile ago really quick, my wishes for the new style direction! 

magic.png

Omg! I love it! Clean and simple yet epic! 

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

if she's wearing the crown on her head instead of her teeth i'm all in!!! :p 

Lol I’m 100% with you :dead:

16 hours ago, dubtronic said:

254C883C-44E6-43BE-9E6F-DBE948B95407.jpeg

Definitely workin' the long blonde braids this era. Her skin is flawless I swear she looks 25!

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Omg! I love it! Clean and simple yet epic! 

My inspiration is kind of a mixture of AHS Coven, YSL, and the Music era when she had a bob. She looks great when showing skin but i think its time to show another sleeker way to be sexy and stylish. Grillz and makeup aside, i thought it was such a great look all those years ago at the Grammys when she wore that Ralph Lauren suit.

I want the Witchdonna look all the way through for MAGIC era.

White witchdonna/joandearc (met gala look) for front cover and inlay.

Black enchantress (met gala red carpet look) for back cover and inlay.

or vice versa

Love the braids too

Themes: outdoors, forest, the woods, full moon, staffs, crowns, nature. (no indoor photo shoots or videos)

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

I want the Witchdonna look all the way through for MAGIC era.

White witchdonna/joandearc (met gala look) for front cover and inlay.

Black enchantress (met gala red carpet look) for back cover and inlay.

or vice versa

Love the braids too

Themes: outdoors, forest, the woods, full moon, staffs, crowns, nature. (no indoor photo shoots or videos)

An outdoor photoshoot is long overdue.

13 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Definitely workin' the long blonde braids this era. Her skin is flawless I swear she looks 25!

The skin is flawless cos it’s Photoshopped to fuck!

love the look though 

4 hours ago, cocolattee said:

022-madonna-theredlist.jpg

I wish she was topless in this picture 😍😜

On 5/22/2018 at 1:30 AM, robster said:

I got it almost right with the Music video, when a lot of details leaked on Madonnarama back in the day. I made an illustration of what she might look like, which ended up as the back cover of ICON Magazine back in the day. Back in the day a LOT of very detailed descriptions would leak though, so you had much more to go on then these days when things are usually more under wraps or out in the open straight away because the artist themselves teases something while on set through instagram or the likes!

Post it. Pweez

Do you guys know if she still has her extensions? Is long hair here to stay? I’m wondering if she’s going to do something completely different with her hair once the Magic era actually takes off. 

73B765F7-8E45-4A25-9F64-707E23F74213.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Do you guys know if she still has her extensions? Is long hair here to stay? I’m wondering if she’s going to do something completely different with her hair once the Magic era actually takes off. 

73B765F7-8E45-4A25-9F64-707E23F74213.jpeg

Its going to be blonde and side parted

On 5/21/2018 at 3:46 AM, Nikki said:

4b1a9058cc146481c07c0321191a37df--madonn

Always loved this look.

Her recent look isn't what I expected or hoped for (I'm still in LOVE with the look she sported for the "Borderline" performance on Fallon), but I like it quite a lot.

I have only one requirement for the new look. Only one......let it be created by Jean Paul Gaultier... The met gala look was just another proof that ONLY JPG can really get the essence of Madonna and can truly make her ICONIC. In reality, whenever she has worn JPG, she has looked her best. Its simply match made in heaven. From BA to Confessions Tour to Frozen Video, JPG makes her look timeless/iconic/like a goddess in short: like Madonna. I hope all her look is developed with JPG and that the tour costumes are done only by him.

I hope she goes for the big skirts she's been fond of recently. Like the green one on that photo with all her children in Lisbon.

6 hours ago, Icykiller said:

I hope she goes for the big skirts she's been fond of recently. Like the green one on that photo with all her children in Lisbon.

Something more feminine 🙂

C276A2AC-B81F-4287-A721-F5B2D01D42C5.jpeg

On 5/22/2018 at 3:57 PM, animalinstinct said:

The skin is flawless cos it’s Photoshopped to fuck!

love the look though 

Haha, I know right? I can’t when people compliment her on her insta filters. She doesn’t look like 25, stop it already. She looks amazing. She turns 60 in 3 months and we all will deal! 

On 22 May, 2018 at 2:54 AM, cocolattee said:

Her hair stylist is still Andy LeCompte right?

unfortunately!!!!! i reallllllly wish….she would go back to ORLANDO PITA…….

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

Something more feminine 🙂

Yes! She looks great in that pic. Very natural and feminine, she should go in that direction in terms of image.