Madonna’s image for the MDNA Rose Mist era

Whites! Golds! Braids! Crowns! Can we talk about the presence of different types of crowns we have already seen a glimpse of? Such as this one right here, it’s a crown made up of stars. She looks incredible wearing them. Very operatic, classical and dramatic. 

800EDC6C-AF59-4C2B-B309-F3E0F58B4BAA.jpeg

What are some of the images you guys have seen her share with us that you think will be incorporated into the new era? And what are your thoughts on crowns possibly being a new thing? 

This thread is strictly dedicated to her looks and overall image. 

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

800EDC6C-AF59-4C2B-B309-F3E0F58B4BAA.jpeg

Why do the hair clips look photoshopped in lol? 

Also this is kinda what I expected the RH era look to be after she posted about Messiah. Glad we're getting it now--I wonder if the album cover will be light/gold/white or a more darker side of the image (like the MET red carpet look)

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Why do the hair clips look photoshopped in lol? 

Also this is kinda what I expected the RH era look to be after she posted about Messiah. Glad we're getting it now--I wonder if the album cover will be light/gold/white or a more darker side of the image (like the MET red carpet look)

Not photoshopped. This is the original image. 

Also, I agree about the possibilty of the album cover to be a mix of whites and golds. Some rumors suggest she will be depicted almost angelic on the cover. 

3FD1B977-47B9-4FEF-81F0-C715B1F42661.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Also, I agree about the possibilty of the album cover to be a mix of whites and golds. Some rumors suggest she will be depicted almost angelic on the cover.

So the photoshoot has been completed then? Its amazing nothing has leaked so far. Even during confessions era we got insiders spilling details on who she was shooting with and what she was wearing!

I love her current ethereal image and I pray it continues into the new era, she looks absolutely beautiful and i love the new long wavy hair.

1 hour ago, El baron said:

I might be in minority but for a couple of years i prefer her and think she looks more beautiful when she's at home, not in "full set-up" mode, hair & face more 'relaxed' like these pics for examples :

Screenshot_2018-05-21-12-44-54.png

Screenshot_2018-05-21-12-44-35.png

Screenshot_2018-05-21-12-44-12.png

Screenshot_2018-05-13-01-00-22.png

Screenshot_2018-05-12-13-49-55.png

Screenshot_2018-04-29-17-25-13.png

I agree. I preferred M's face without makeup in that fast paced video compared to the full on makeup look.. (I got some flack for that here from the Aaron fans ;))

I love the braids, I hope they are here to stay
and the long hair pre-raphaelite goddess look is so flattering on her..... strawberry blonde would be perfect 

I also hope the album artwork will have a theme (something like the Music album artwork) and is not just shots of her in different outfits

5 hours ago, dubtronic said:

254C883C-44E6-43BE-9E6F-DBE948B95407.jpeg

This is another example of her wearing a crown. This and the stars one I posted above. 

3 hours ago, Crux said:

She looks stunning here. Everything is on point.

Love this look and the make up and hair are on point.

The crown with the pig tails is shaping up to be a great look from this new era 

6 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I love her current ethereal image and I pray it continues into the new era, she looks absolutely beautiful and i love the new long wavy hair.

Yeah, me too. Plus I like the crowns. She should wear more headpieces, since she looks stunning with them:

madonna.jpg?w=634&e=de0789a82d2bdccd6426

MDN65823.jpg

latest?cb=20150812123640

20140104-pictures-madonna-harpers-bazaar

en-23932.jpg

85835-madonna-950x0-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

Yeah, me too. Plus I like the crowns. She should wear more headpieces, since she looks stunning with them:

MDN65823.jpg

latest?cb=20150812123640

en-23932.jpg

Completely forgot about these! Yes! I’m super exited that she’s embracing the crowns! It’s original in today’s world of pop music and it suits her well! The crown belongs on her head after all she the Queen! 

2 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

en-23932.jpg

This photoshoot is everything, fantastic. But I forgot, was it Terry R that shot and B Åkerlund that styled it?

4 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

MDN65823.jpg

latest?cb=20150812123640

en-23932.jpg

yes yes yes! 

and i remembered this one. 

one of my favs :inlove: 

2d4e685db81cd9eef48c27b7a38dcee1.jpg

10 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

has anyone ever nailed an album look with their guesses or with "leaks"? 🙂

I got it almost right with the Music video, when a lot of details leaked on Madonnarama back in the day. I made an illustration of what she might look like, which ended up as the back cover of ICON Magazine back in the day. Back in the day a LOT of very detailed descriptions would leak though, so you had much more to go on then these days when things are usually more under wraps or out in the open straight away because the artist themselves teases something while on set through instagram or the likes!

Bet (and hope) it's something completely different than anything we've seen. A surprise.

Just throw us some kinda bone for friggin sake... A few seconds, a song title, something...... crickets crickets crickets....

giphy.gif