Fan 'art': Madame X is an art model

On 5/22/2018 at 12:47 AM, Showdown said:

I drew this and hope she does this kinda style...i think its still sexy even tho it doesnt show skin and kinda inspired by AHS Coven

magic.png

Oh that’s beautiful. And I’ve just remember of Sweet Nothing with Florence Welch, which would fit perfectly to Madonna

5 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Oh that’s beautiful. And I’ve just remember of Sweet Nothing with Florence Welch, which would fit perfectly to Madonna

Yassss...i like when M does that sort of look like for the 2002 vanity fair or the vogue in 2014 with munro...although i would like to see it more like a coven/new wave meets versace testino vibe. 

These True Blue' covers with different looks are cool:

Uma publicação compartilhada por Luis Migalhas (@madonna.by.luismigalhas) em

Fan art

Maybe some of us are just thirsty for reinvention. What’s so surprising about that? To say certain suggestions are very “unmadonna” is to dismiss the fact that NO ONE foresaw the Veronica Ellectronica image coming at all. That was very “unmadonna”. Yet she can take any image and make it her own. If a year ago someone would have suggested a theatrical, medieval-like white dress and a silver tiara-like crown, as she wore for the Met Gala special, a lot of you would have laughed it off. But she made all of it look very Madonna. To me it looked more Broadway than anything, yet it blew us all away. Her performance, the dress, the crown, the choir, very theatrical, classical and almost operatic. Yet very Madonna... But in all honesty, the shit people post on this forum these days... we are all bored! Plain and simple. 

22 hours ago, Suedey said:

I Don't lipsync! I had diarrhoea! I had a rib injury!!

We need a new nickname for her rose mist personna with the same rhythm as Demonna :IMG_1564:

E8E3ED26-8238-45B3-9D37-BEC1C134B5A1_zps

On 10/1/2018 at 9:36 AM, Katypatra said:

Maybe some of us are just thirsty for reinvention. What’s so surprising about that? To say certain suggestions are very “unmadonna” is to dismiss the fact that NO ONE foresaw the Veronica Ellectronica image coming at all. That was very “unmadonna”. Yet she can take any image and make it her own. If a year ago someone would have suggested a theatrical, medieval-like white dress and a silver tiara-like crown, as she wore for the Met Gala special, a lot of you would have laughed it off. But she made all of it look very Madonna. To me it looked more Broadway than anything, yet it blew us all away. Her performance, the dress, the crown, the choir, very theatrical, classical and almost operatic. Yet very Madonna... But in all honesty, the shit people post on this forum these days... we are all bored! Plain and simple. 

Yes but 

the Joan of Arcade look has been used few times before, so to me I found the met gala look predictable. Yet very Madonna...

On 10/3/2018 at 8:01 AM, spazz said:

We need a new nickname for her rose mist personna with the same rhythm as Demonna :IMG_1564:

E8E3ED26-8238-45B3-9D37-BEC1C134B5A1_zps

How about:

Rosemonna