Fan 'art': Madame X is an art model

On 5/30/2018 at 9:06 AM, kallidonna said:

This is by far the best one he wants so mugh to be noticed by her I hope he does 

I went to school with him. He spent so much time shitting on her and saying she was an old hag and propping Gaga to high heavens. It's just a cheap ploy to get recognized by everyone.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that. Those watercolours are actually good. It’s so rare to see good fan art. 

I’m always so shocked by how talentless these people are who put their work online......they’re all so bad they cant be taking the piss. If I could find the time I’d love have a go at creating some myself just to balance it out 😬😬 

Hi there! I'm new in this forum so first of all Hi everybody and a big thank you for letting me in 😉..

Ok I wanted to share my artwork for MAGIC, please be honest I would be pleased to read what you think (bad or good comments are welcome 😊)

Thank you

musefor.jpg

14 hours ago, Sylphide said:

Hi there! I'm new in this forum so first of all Hi everybody and a big thank you for letting me in 😉..

Ok I wanted to share my artwork for MAGIC, please be honest I would be pleased to read what you think (bad or good comments are welcome 😊)

Thank you

musefor.jpg

Looks pretty good except for the fact she looks 10 foot tall...:lol:

On 7/17/2018 at 5:01 PM, MerGirl said:

Let’s cleanse this thread with some actual talent

Nice but What's going on with her hand in the first one though?

3 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Looks pretty good except for the fact she looks 10 foot tall...:lol:

Well she's always complained about being/being thought of as too short so...

22 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Nice but What's going on with her hand in the first one though?

MTE!

• 2 weeks later...