Has THE QUEEN just confirmed that 'Beautiful Game' will be the first single

5 minutes ago, Nikki said:

1. Definitive Beat (Madonna, Mirwais) 
2. Naive Song (Madonna, Mirwais)
3. Junkie's Prayer (Madonna, Mirwais)
4. Involution (Madonna, Mirwais)
5. I Can't Wait (Madonna, Mirwais)
 V.I. (The Last Words She Said Before Leaving)

Those are all song titles from Mirwais' debut solo album Production from 2000. Madonna had nothing to do with those particular tracks...

2 minutes ago, robster said:

Those are all song titles from Mirwais' debut solo album Production from 2000. Madonna had nothing to do with those particular tracks...

:dead:

Just now, Mambo said:

I don’t get it

WHO would actually go to the trouble of making this up????

It's most likely fans of other artists who have it in for Madonna because she's sits alongside Elvis, Michael Jackson and The Beatles  - The biggest selling artists in the world.

They don't think she deserves it, and will do anything to try and tear her down. Crap like this always happens before she releases a new album. So pathetic.

3 minutes ago, robster said:

True, but the BMI site has her name there, wonder why?

Screenshot_2018-05-22-17-15-25-1.png

Screenshot_2018-05-22-17-16-44-1.png

Screenshot_2018-05-22-17-16-47-1.png

God knows, might be a suggested search or "related artist" kind of thing.... I mean, those tracks are 18 years old already, she's not going to re-release them under her own name or anything.

12 minutes ago, Crux said:

It's most likely fans of other artists who have it in for Madonna because she's sits alongside Elvis, Michael Jackson and The Beatles  - The biggest selling artists in the world.

They don't think she deserves it, and will do anything to try and tear her down. Crap like this always happens before she releases a new album. So pathetic.

This. If it's a lie , it's very pathetic because you can feel his/her  prejudice against M through all the review.. very funny is the part when he/she describes her fanbase pro-choice..so we couldn't agree with the theme of the song..obviously he/she doesn't know she made PDP lol

47 minutes ago, Mambo said:

I don’t get it

welcome to the world of trolls and fake news!  

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

the second one I posted is taken down because he apparently posted it in a category it didn't fit in. the other one is still there. im getting more and more convinced it's from former MN member "traditional".

Yeah, it definitely sounds like someone reads this forum and puts random stuff together... 

What about Solar Salvation, Defying Gravity, Britney Don’t Do It, Waving With the Crowd, Trust, Twisted Path, Sitting on the Whole World and Grapevine?

People need to chill. I already heard the WHOLE album, all 14 tracks, and it’s amazing. Her best album by far and that’s saying something. Opus Magnum. 

Dont even ask about my connections, obviously I can’t tell. 

:manson:

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:24 AM, Paul said:

Can you imagine these people in 1987-88:

“oh I don’t want her to work with bray and Leonard again. They’re so boring and out of ideas and jimmy jimmy and love makes the world go round are just terrible. Please madonna, not these people again!”

thank god madonna never listens to these people. 

Spoiler

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you!!!

43 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Breaking news

New single: La pizza bonita

Premiere next friday in every domino's 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « madonna pizza »

THE SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED ON THE DOMINO'S APP!!! ORDER A PIZZA AND GET THE NEW SINGLE!!!! GUY-O HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!! :tigger:

Dominos.pizzabot.JPG?alias=article_hero 

20 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

THE SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED ON THE DOMINO'S APP!!! ORDER A PIZZA AND GET THE NEW SINGLE!!!! GUY-O HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!!!! :tigger:

:lol:

43 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Oh Lord.... here we go again.... blaming Guy Oseary for Madonna not getting 13 more number one songs on some fucked up chart 35 years in to a very successful and unrivaled career.  Maybe Guy understands the business very well and helped make very good decisions.  This is not 1985 1995 or even 2005.  The industry has changed and M's brand evolved.  

12 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Oh Lord.... here we go again.... blaming Guy Oseary for Madonna not getting 13 more number one songs on some fucked up chart 35 years in to a very successful and unrivaled career.  Maybe Guy understands the business very well and helped make very good decisions.  This is not 1985 1995 or even 2005.  The industry has changed and M's brand evolved.  

rumors said, if you succeed playing the rhythm of beautiful game with the dial touch of your phone you get v.i.p ticket right away #2k18

3 hours ago, Mambo said:

I don’t get it

A spiteful person that can't stand Madonna evolving musicaly/reinventing herself and with way too much time on his hands unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

I'm blaming Guy for stupidity. Isn't he the master mind who had a new Madonna video premiered on some unknown nothing app... and even that was a technical fuck up? Yeah, it's not 1985, but Madonna is a SUPERSTAR MEGA ARTIST and should be treated as the QUEEN she is. And my Domino's app idea is better than anything that dude has come up with that's for sure.

25 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

To be fair he was the one who mentioned MDNAs "untraditional" promo and we all know how that worked out.

Guy Oseary sucks big time as a manager and everyone knows it. End of story! 

I get what you all saying about Guy but you know... the queen have the power to flush what's she doesn't like. so maybe, just maybe she's satisfied with the way he manage her. He takes a lot of hits for decision that may not come from him directly... 

3 hours ago, Suedy said:

What about Solar Salvation, Defying Gravity, Britney Don’t Do It, Waving With the Crowd, Trust, Twisted Path, Sitting on the Whole World and Grapevine?

Add the whore of babylon too 😂