Beautiful Game - New Song

On 5/10/2018 at 10:27 PM, Suedy said:

Seriously some of you don’t deserve her. 

All of this....  amen.

4 hours ago, Suedy said:

The levels of delusion in this thread like some people still live in 1989 or 2001.

The Truth

I wish the 25th too...the album & second single could come out in September...but we all know 'she ain't coming'

mdnaskin all the way full promo until single is ready by november this year, lol.

12 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

I wish the 25th too...the album & second single could come out in September...but we all know 'she ain't coming'

mdnaskin all the way full promo until single is ready by november this year, lol.

i still don't understand why she keeps filming those mdna skin commercials. They never get televised... why don't you hire some relevant model and focus on your other projects? i know she is very multitasking but find it kinda pointless to spend that money on those videos :dazed:

25 minutes ago, caba1 said:

why don't you hire some relevant model and focus on your other projects? i know she is very multitasking

Sadly Madonna thinks she is good at  "multi tasking" and maybe she used to be....... but I think a few of her somewhat recent albums suffered because she  thought she could do it all.

MDNA is a pretty decent album but I have a feeling it could've been better if she focused on it more, instead of directing/editing a movie.

33 minutes ago, Mark1028 said:

Sadly Madonna thinks she is good at  "multi tasking" and maybe she used to be....... but I think a few of her somewhat recent albums suffered because she  thought she could do it all.

MDNA is a pretty decent album but I have a feeling it could've been better if she focused on it more, instead of directing/editing a movie.

MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour films can relate with that

beyond negativity; I'm just happy, we are getting new music.  People should stop criticizing everything she does.  

2 hours ago, caba1 said:

i still don't understand why she keeps filming those mdna skin commercials. They never get televised... why don't you hire some relevant model and focus on your other projects? i know she is very multitasking but find it kinda pointless to spend that money on those videos :dazed:

Madonna could be telling you why this is happening with her new song Beautiful Game. She's obligated to film commercials for the MDNA  cosmetics...But the company will NEVER air them. It's all some "game."

On 5/10/2018 at 10:27 PM, Suedy said:

Why do supposed Madonna fans not want her to express her true thoughts and include her friends and influences on her records?  I love every Madonna era because they are all genuine.  Stop trying to put Madonna in a box.  She's "not your bitch.... don't  put your shit on [her]." #unapologetic

Guest CzarnaWisnia
7 hours ago, caba1 said:

i still don't understand why she keeps filming those mdna skin commercials.

money

On 5/19/2018 at 5:29 AM, Mark1028 said:

If M is not good at multitasking, this makes her..what? a woman with limited skills? enlight me..thanks in advance 😉

I may be the only person who likes some of the MDNA Skin promo.  That rose mist IS good stuff! 

Its so fun during these times when everyone goes into full blown hysteria mode. I cant WAIT until we actually have a song. 

6 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Yes

Hahaha well "likes" is a bad term. ....tolerate would be better.  I enjoy all her endeavors but I would prefer to put a record on. 

On 5/19/2018 at 4:00 AM, caba1 said:

But how long has she really spent working on these ads.....a day. They certainly look like they’ve been thrown together with minimal thought and production costs. What else has she done other than an ad a chat with Kim. It can’t really take up that much of her time, can it? 

Why does thou make me a Madonna fan but no new Madonna to enjoy it with?

I keep coming here everyday hoping for a big surprise and still nothing.

🤣 aargh..

Can we please close this one also and start fresh tomorrow ?   its very boring and it ads nothing other then bs.....

Lets start fresh new...

1 hour ago, Hector said:

We really need some kind of news, anything. There’s so much dumb brainfarting crap posted in these new album threads.

New thread I would say, and no more bullshit talking and looking for fresh opinions and less crap bs