Beautiful Game - New Song

1 minute ago, Suedy said:

I sense it will be a See My Booty Get down 2.0 vibe from this clip 

And me thinking she was going to treat us with a modern version of If Youre Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands :lol:

So beautiful, the creation of this album is so organic, warm, cohesive.

I do believe that we will get something very BS, with: warm melodies, melancholy, love and a few two or three dance hits.

One of the things that I love the must is seeing the album cover and photoshoot, I’m so ready for her to embrace a tropical/tribal vibe/look.

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what rumors? he may make photos for the new project?

Rumors on the UK Mix forum stated that Meisel would be doing the new album cover photoshoot!!! Is he confirming that?!?

New of madonna say they will tell us more about the next tour with “exclusive” details. During the s&s tour and mdnat they use to be relevent in their info. Let’s see. 

14 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

This is beautiful. It’s a catholic song ❤️

In the first video they are singing:

Mary, Mother of Jesus, Mary, our Mother.

In the second, someone is translating the words of the singer to M.

In the last video, one of the singers say: Health, Good Luck and Prosperity.

AMEN!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

Seriously....When I finally listen to the lyrics in Portuguese on M's new album, I'll just cry my heart out!

Loving this album already!

Seriously, it will be epic! I can't wait for it!

Technikart (French magazine) is already building the hype. Madonna is on top of June's UpDown section: 
''Quelque chose nous dit qu'après une décennie gênante pour tout le monde, Madonna pourrait très bientôt signer un retour fracassant. On prend les paris?'' 
Back in the days of American Life Madonna made the cover of Technikart with an exclusive interview. They are huge fans of Mirwais.

''After an embarrassing decade for everyone, something tells us that Madonna could sign a major comeback very soon.. Do we take the bets?''