Beautiful Game - New Song

27 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

If there’s someone to blame about a damn leak AGAIN, it should be her team or herselfThis is unacceptable after the RH mess. 

Nobody to blame nothing has leaked.

Someone has made it all up.

I'm not worried about bullshit online articles. But I am worried about some idiot leaking her music. I really do not want another sabotage happening to her. 

2 hours ago, Django said:

We literally know NOTHING yet about the album/era/tour/movie/whatever comes from Madonna next, but WTF people, stop it with the meltdowns, lies and shit. It's a fucking NIGHTMARE to come in here... 😧 

Agree

20 minutes ago, Suedy said:

I'm not worried about bullshit online articles. But I am worried about some idiot leaking her music. I really do not want another sabotage happening to her. 

exactly.

and what we said in the previous thread is separate from reddit. im not sure why some people confuse the two or don't get the point here. if there's any chance someone might truly have the song, I think it's important that M is aware so she can privately take care of possible more leaks happening. remember, they jailed some Israeli guy, which is bullshit even if he leaked it. it never should reach him in the first place and it's THAT person or situation that they gotta fix. (or already should have fixed it)

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

exactly.

and what we said in the previous thread is separate from reddit. im not sure why some people confuse the two or don't get the point here. if there's any chance someone might truly have the song, I think it's important that M is aware so she can privately take care of possible more leaks happening. remember, they jailed some Israeli guy, which is bullshit even if he leaked it. it never should reach him in the first place and it's THAT person or situation that they gotta fix. (or already should have fixed it)

I'm sure she's (and/or her team) is aware of this nonsense article and this person's claims.  And it's very nice for fans to be concerned, but at this point I feel like it's becoming a bit more dramatic then it needs to be.  Obviously, someone is playing on the worries of some fans' concern of another leak.  Again, you have every right to be concerned, but let's remember we have people even within the fan base who likes to mislead and trick fans into believing things.

No it's not dramatic, we are looking out for her unlike some other "fans" who I am sure behind the scenes are trying to share the music she has not yet finished. They call themselves fans but they're just selfish assholes who are happy to sabotage her for their selfish reasons becaue they can't wait a couple of months. Pathetic and disgusting if you ask me and they deserve to go to jail! 

8 minutes ago, Suedy said:

No it's not dramatic, we are looking out for her unlike some other "fans" who I am sure behind the scenes are trying to share the music she has not yet finished. They call themselves fans but they're just selfish assholes who are happy to sabotage her for their selfish reasons becaue they can't wait a couple of months. Pathetic and disgusting if you ask me and they deserve to go to jail! 

But as other mentioned, nothing has leaked.  Again, I understand the concern.  I'm sure Madonna is well aware of the concern as well.  I just wish fans would put this much effort and concern in other issues like spreading false stories (such as this one) regarding Madonna.  😉

24 minutes ago, XXBrendonXX said:

I'm sure she's (and/or her team) is aware of this nonsense article and this person's claims.  And it's very nice for fans to be concerned, but at this point I feel like it's becoming a bit more dramatic then it needs to be.  Obviously, someone is playing on the worries of some fans' concern of another leak.  Again, you have every right to be concerned, but let's remember we have people even within the fan base who likes to mislead and trick fans into believing things.

but it's not about the bullshit article or the troll's claims on reddit. it's about a separate claim from someone who says he's heard from a collector who heard BG. I'm sure whoever is working with M heard of the reddit article and just assumes like we do, that it's bullshit, so they may have the false notion that there's no need for them to worry over possible leaks. What we are talking about in the last page is something very different. this and that top of the flop (or whatever it's called) forum is the only place where it's being discussed. IF what the collector's (friend) says is true, then it's only being discussed at two public forums, so I really doubt her "team" is aware of it.

I'm not really sure why some people claim I'm "dramatic" for suggesting it might be better to take action NOW and maybe send a DM to M/oseary/Mirwais' instagram (in private). Maybe a two line short message explaining we saw someone claim a collector has BG - it could be true or not - but that we're informing them just in case and IF it's true, nothing more leaks.

you hear of people saying they have the song and it 's being shared among fans. that's the first step.

we still to this day have discussions, page after page about RH leaking hoping it wouldn't happen again, yet now there's a chance it might and we should just stay quiet and hope it won't? now we're suddenly drama queens for suggesting to do something to prevent POSSIBLE leaks? unless fans are secretly trying to get their hands on it while I type this, I think it's pure laziness

10 hours ago, Nikki said:

the gaga fan "opportunistic" also replied, he shares rumors/gossip on ONTD all the time. I swear he single handedly made it so many of the people on that site hate her with all his lies. maybe thats also where the sun picked it up.

I hate opportunist. You’re right about him turning ontd against Madonna because he used to constantly post negative things about her, most of the time he was twisting facts and some times he straight up lied.

I don’t think people are being dramatic at all when it comes to potential leaks. Her last album was sabotaged by first leaking all those demos before we even knew anything about the album, and then the entire album leaked a month before release. Nobody wants this to happen again. I really hope her team has better security now.

Just now, MerGirl said:

I don’t think people are being dramatic at all when it comes to potential leaks. Her last album was sabotaged by first leaking all those demos before we even knew anything about the album, and then the entire album leaked a month before release. Nobody wants this to happen again. I really hope her team has better security now.

Agreed.

She has kept so much under wraps I guess her previewing a new song at MET on top of her instagram announcments she is recordings new music is too much for some not to set out to want to get their hands on it.

I pray she doesn’t get sabotaged again! 

3 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

that's why i decided to share what i read here, although i almost didn't in order to keep that "info" inside that forum

Sometimes I wish she hadn’t announced anything on instagram or previewed at MET.

A total silence until the album is finished would massively reduce leakage.

@Nikki

Hey, don't sweat it.  I understand your concern. I just don't buy the claim of the "Collector".  That said, if it is the case, I'm sure her or her team knows now because we fans are quite vocal and since this has been brought up, it's been mentioned on her instagram, and I'm sure people have alerted her manager by now.  😉

1 hour ago, XXBrendonXX said:

Yes 

1 hour ago, Confessit said:

Sometimes I wish she hadn’t announced anything on instagram or previewed at MET.

A total silence until the album is finished would massively reduce leakage.

I’m with you on that! I hope she doesn’t say anything more about this album, she’s the only one who’s given us anything information so far.

I’d much prefer her to follow the trend of just dropping something out of the blue instead of months of teasing and “coming soon”.

3 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

If there’s someone to blame about a damn leak AGAIN, it should be her team or herselfThis is unacceptable after the RH mess. 

THE FAKE LEAK IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao: 

9 hours ago, Adriano said:

check m section in fotp, a member, who's also a M fan, said these things

Isn't the FOTP forum run by 12 yr olds? What credibility does that user have? :rotfl:

15 hours ago, Suedy said:

And so it begins... 

image.png

I think this is too suspicious, something like an unreleased new song, if was already in collectors or M fans hands, would have already leaked. It's not something that would be kept away, since M already performed a snippet of it. If they had something, the moment that M performed the song at the Met, the same part would have leaked online, for sure. 

Edited by RebelMe

It's funny that these "collector/insider/whatever-shit" come forward to claim that they had listened/owned the song ONLY AFTER M previewed the song in MET.

Why didn't they tell the world about it BEFORE the preview?

:1251:

2 hours ago, loowee said:

Looks like Lauren wasn’t in Portugal after all! She’s been working in LA the past few days, not sure if it’s M related or not.

Starrah's studio is in LA are.

I don't see a Madonna single being released any time soon.

She needs a big music awards show to introduce her music, so the sooner I would expect her to have a song/video out is early August for a MTV awards live performance. That would give her time to prep for a November album release and premier a new song/video with a live performance at the American Music Awards.

2018 MTV Video Music Awards ceremony

August 20, 2018, 5:00 PM PDT

http://www.mtv.com/vma

2018 American Music Awards to Air Live Tuesday, October 9

On February 13, 2018 – ABC and dick clark productions announced today that the “2018 American Music Awards,” the world’s largest fan-voted awards show, will broadcast live on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9 (8:00–11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.

https://www.theamas.com/2018/02/2018-american-music-awards-air-live-tuesday-october-9/

Or,  maybe a NIcki M featured collaboration in August presented at MTV awards and her first single in October at the AMA.  

Edited by CalinB