Beautiful Game - New Song

58 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

She’s releasing some new mdna product in June 😊

6th of July or 7th of June ? 😉

also good to know for sure that the reddit thing is indeed fake

On 5/24/2018 at 7:18 PM, rebelheart said:

Madonna's vocal producer Lauren D'Elia just said on her Twitter account she is heading over to Portugal next week, more studio time?

OMG she must have deleted it... what did it say??

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

how do you know the reddit thing is fake?

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

Do we even have to suspect the validity of that delusional post? C'mon now...

What makes you think it could be real? :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

OMG she must have deleted it... what did it say??

Yes she did delete it a few hours after posting, just said she is heading to portugal next week!

5 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

Someone whose been right many times said its fake.. he also threw a hint around about a date.

18 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Someone whose been right many times said its fake.. he also threw a hint around about a date.

and that hint was?

Guest eroticerotic
8 hours ago, Nikki said:

I’m not a rat I won’t be confirming or denying a thing 😊

32 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

What reddit thing are you all talking about, please??

It’s fictional trash posted by a troll. Nothing worth revisiting!

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Friday 6th July!

What?? Is that for First Single or album? Who said that? 

My birthday is the 9th... it would be the perfect early present! :inlove:

So after the buzz and excitement of the MET gala we're back to exactly where we were before. You'd think they would at least have tried to build on that momentum a bit by giving us a hint of what's to come musically or visually, to build anticipation, but no. Clueless as usual.

31 minutes ago, Kim said:

So after the buzz and excitement of the MET gala we're back to exactly where we were before. You'd think they would at least have tried to build on that momentum a bit by giving us a hint of what's to come musically or visually, to build anticipation, but no. Clueless as usual.

Yep. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Yep. Clueless as you say. Sometimes, I'm curious to know who is her team and where they come from. It's like they don't have any idea what they're doing. 

2 minutes ago, runa said:

Yep. Clueless as you say. Sometimes, I'm curious to know who is her team and where they come from. It's like they don't have any idea what they're doing. 

She has a team? It looks like there is no or its horrible.

Certainly big confidence not to use met buzz at all. Only MDNA SKIN.

13 minutes ago, runa said:

She doesn't have a team.

You talk about the momentum of the Met Gala, but it wasn't as though it was nationally televised and everyone saw it. In fact, people were complaining here it didn't get enough coverage. It was a nice treat for us fans, but I honestly don't see that it created that much hype that you could really build on. 

I know we all want information and  tidbits, but she did that with Rebel Heart and it didn't really work. I personally want her to put out music and a look she is fully happy with and not be rushed because of some supposed need to cash in on the Met Gala performance. 

Guest Marco
7 hours ago, Lolo said:

What?? Is that for First Single or album? Who said that? 

My birthday is the 9th... it would be the perfect early present! :inlove:

I just noticed that Till Death Do Us Part is your favorite M song. It’s on my Top 10 of all-time faves. 😍

22 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

You talk about the momentum of the Met Gala, but it wasn't as though it was nationally televised and everyone saw it. In fact, people were complaining here it didn't get enough coverage. It was a nice treat for us fans, but I honestly don't see that it created that much hype that you could really build on. 

I know we all want information and  tidbits, but she did that with Rebel Heart and it didn't really work. I personally want her to put out music and a look she is fully happy with and not be rushed because of some supposed need to cash in on the Met Gala performance. 

I predicted there wasn’t going to be anything major out of Met Gala when it came to the new song, and some people on here were mad at me for saying it. And it’s not like I didn’t want it to be publicized! I was just as excited to hear the new song. But I knew we weren’t going to get a new single or see her perform it in high quality. I knew that general public weren’t going to even be aware of her performance of the new song. There are a dozen websites that have mentioned it, but nothing to the extent of marketing strategy. Her team was not planning on marketing this song! She picked a snippet of it because it fit well with her performance, that’s it! Let’s just wait till the proper demonstration of the song on a global scale! 

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I predicted there wasn’t going to be anything major out of Met Gala when it came to the new song, and some people on here were mad at me for saying it. And it’s not like I didn’t want it to be publicized! I was just as excited to hear the new song. But I knew we weren’t going to get a new single or see her perform it in high quality. I knew that general public weren’t going to even be aware of her performance of the new song. There are a dozen websites that have mentioned it, but nothing to the extent of marketing strategy. Her team was not planning on marketing this song! She picked a snippet of it because it fit well with her performance, that’s it! Let’s just wait till the proper demonstration of the song on a global scale! 

I thought you said she doesn’t have a team.

2 minutes ago, runa said:

I thought you said she doesn’t have a team.

I didn’t say she doesn’t have a team. I’ve mentioned my opinion on Guy Oseary, that he needs to get his shit together 😂

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

I didn’t say she doesn’t have a team. I’ve mentioned my opinion on Guy Oseary, that he needs to get his shit together 😂

Oh my bad! I thought I quoted @loowee :lol:

16 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

That's not the point. There WAS major buzz about what was happening that week among the fan community and beyond. This very forum was crashing every 2 minutes due to the numbers of people here (and that hasn't happened in many years)  I for one didn't believe (or want) a surprise first single just thrown out there but I did believe it was the start of creating some hype around the upcoming era... then nothing. Even if it's just about creating anticipation among her own fanbase, and even ex-fanbase, that's what we're talking about. Instead we're back to square one. But as has been said, there IS NO team or marketing or PR machine behind Madonna anymore anyway so...oh well.

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

That's not the point. There WAS major buzz about what was happening that week among the fan community and beyond. This very forum was crashing every 2 minutes due to the numbers of people here (and that hasn't happened in many years)  I for one didn't believe (or want) a surprise first single just thrown out there but I did believe it was the start of creating some hype around the upcoming era... then nothing. Even if it's just about creating anticipation among her own fanbase, and even ex-fanbase, that's what we're talking about. Instead we're back to square one. But as has been said, there IS NO team or marketing or PR machine behind Madonna anymore anyway so...oh well.

We are not back to square one.  We got a snippet and we are closer to "#soon".  All will be well.