Madonna working on new music - cont.

4 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Ok my iPhone is thirsty for new Madonna music! It’s ready to receive the life that she will give!! MyΒ speakers are literally mute right now because there is nothing they want to play except Madonna’s new song! For the next couple of years or so, until her yet another era dawns upon us, I will be listening to her angelic voice from this new song we are about to witness tonight!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

:clap:

Β 

Just now, Ladyplus said:

I ve heard that M is singing 100% of the lyrics of her new single exclusively in GERMAN!Β 

She wants the other Queen of Europe Angela on her side :).

Just now, elijah said:

She wants the other Queen of Europe Angela on her side :).

And Karl is designing everything from now. She will also preview the album at the next Oktoberfest. Mireille Matthieu is apparently ft on the new single.

12 hours ago, humanracin said:

Β 

Β 

They'll probably wheel out BeyoncΓ«Δ™.

1 minute ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Β 

This is all I needed to read. She's REALLY COMING. I won't be able to sleep now.

Edited by nobelson

Just now, nobelson said:

This is all I needed to read. She's REALLY COMING. I won't be able to sleep now.

And yet we won’t see any of it... πŸ€­πŸ˜“πŸ˜–πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

And yet we won’t see any of it... πŸ€­πŸ˜“πŸ˜–πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

We did get footage from Katy last year, so I'm holding out hope someone will record snippets

I'm literally living in thisΒ thread at the moment.

2 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

This is an NYT writer and Carl Bernstein's son, so not somebody prone to posting rumors.

Well I’m glad you got Carl’s son to confirm it wasn’t a rumor. I was telling you it wasn’t all along! 😘

Β 

7 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

This is an NYT writer and Carl Bernstein's son, so not somebody prone to posting rumors.

No he's just prone to posting old news it seems. The performance has long since been confirmed by our own posters!

All I want is a fabulous look, a deflated face and some killer photos and an amazing performanceΒ 

4 minutes ago, nobelson said:

But my first thought was that this girl was talking about Cardi B featured on M song. Hope thats not the case πŸ™‚

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Β 

No he's just prone to posting old news it seems. The performance has long since been confirmed by our own posters!

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😘 

I don’t make shit up out of thin air. If I know something, I share it cause I’m a passionate fan and love her and everything she does and know how fans feel too.Β