Madonna working on new music - cont.

2 hours ago, tuckeye said:

Living For Love part 2

I love Living for Love... a Madonna classic....

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't worry Lucky Star One. 

When you think of it,  all of us on the forum are major Madonna fans and we all have different tastes in her music, albums, certain looks etc.   Never worry about someone else's different opinion before you have heard it yourself.  Taste in music is always subjective. 

This....  amen....

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Don't worry Lucky Star One. 

When you think of it,  all of us on the forum are major Madonna fans and we all have different tastes in her music, albums, certain looks etc.   Never worry about someone else's different opinion before you have heard it yourself.  Taste in music is always subjective. 

Thank you, @Jazzy Jan  :thumbsup: 

44 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

NEW INFO!!!!!

I have a mutual on twitter who has friends in the industry... they say they have heard GOOD THINGS about this new era and that she is experimenting. He also said that M's team KNOWS Rebel Heart era was a mess and they are trying to avoid that. There is more of a focus on pleasing her "old heads" with this era. 

Why would they consider Rebel Heart a mess? It doesn't seem like her team thinking..

1 hour ago, yououghttavogue said:

NEW INFO!!!!!

I have a mutual on twitter who has friends in the industry... they say they have heard GOOD THINGS about this new era and that she is experimenting. He also said that M's team KNOWS Rebel Heart era was a mess and they are trying to avoid that. There is more of a focus on pleasing her "old heads" with this era. 

This sounds like the kind of stuff fans would make up. Rebel Headt’s most successful single was Bitch I’m Madonna... I’m not saying she won’t “please old heads” but to say Rebel Heart was a mess... highly doubt that. 

28 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Why would they consider Rebel Heart a mess? It doesn't seem like her team thinking..

Seriously? Were you asleep the entire era? You don't remember all the leaks? And just the general way things were handled?

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

she looks stunning!!! Wow!! 😍😍😍

20 hours ago, Gus said:

Hair looks fabulous!

:drama::drama::drama::drama::drama:

Good god.

It's amazing how much her face changes with just a slightly different hair style.

1 hour ago, Mat.Guy said:

Also, what team? Team = Guy + Madonna + some intern they stole from a graphic design start-up?? 

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

I think they're referring to the roll-out (not so much the material itself creatively).

Okay, in that case it makes sense why we don’t hear much and there are definitely no leaks of any kind! 

3 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

NEW INFO!!!!!

:lmao:

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, caba1 said:

Her third revival is coming? Ugh. I wish 😥

1990-1991

2000-2001

2005-2006

this will be her 7th ish? and it will be (another peak) 😉

Guest eroticerotic
Just now, Toni said:

Bring on the magic MADONNA!! Such a loooong wait though... soon, very soon 😰

0D44B0D6-F3FF-42CC-8976-79F590E99B83.gif