Madonna working on new music - cont.

4 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

But are we sure it’s the lead single? It could be just a buzz single leading up to the big one. 

Just now, caba1 said:

But will it be really beautiful game or another song? 🤔 

:lmao: 

I can't 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

:lmao: 

I can't 

I'm seriously asking because we all know about that song and maybe she just reuploaded some fan artwork because she liked it and not because it will really the lead single... who knows. If that is the case, kinda confirmed the album is called Magic 🤔

2 minutes ago, Suedy said:

Are some people here still debating that Beautiful Game is officially the first single? Seriously :lmao:

Just how much more official does it need to be?? I bet even when it’s released some people will insist it’s a song leading up to a single 😂

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

what if we get a midnight release for the song tonight?

I2K0K7h.gif

Omg!! I will be playing it nonstop this whole weekend until I memorize the lyrics and then I’ll be playing it nonstop because I’ll be singing on top of my lungs. And then my entire family will know the lyrics by heart 😂😂♥️

Do we know if anyone "big" is releasing new songs tomorrow?  I feel there's less of a chance it's being released tonight if someone very popular is also releasing. Although I won't get into the 4 Minutes thing 😒

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Do we know if anyone "big" is releasing new songs tomorrow?  I feel there's less of a chance it's being released tonight if someone very popular is also releasing. Although I won't get into the 4 Minutes thing 😒

Clean Bandit with Demi Lovato and some people are saying Katy Perry because she's going to perform this sunday on the American Idol finale

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Something is coming

A little birdie told me: "No more questions, can't say anything." Says the new era is "everything." Production is "sick"

And then told me to just listen to Cherish in the meantime :lmao: 

Image result for kim crying gif

I can’t breathe!! I’m so excited! 

I also want a summer bop a la Beautiful Stranger.

8 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Clean Bandit with Demi Lovato and some people are saying Katy Perry because she's going to perform this sunday on the American Idol finale

Another Demi song? She already has that Christina song. Wow    

Well i I hope for tonight anyway.

46 minutes ago, Carey said:

She can literally serve it up in a shitbag for all I care, I just want to hear it.

......but deep down I’m sure you’d appreciate some beautifully considered visuals for a change. There’s just no need for this “that’ll do” attitude. 

Anyway I’ve got high hopes she’s done something Klein and Giovanni Bianco just did the latest Nicki Minaj graphics so I’m thinking they’re on the scene.

1 minute ago, luluthecat said:

......but deep down I’m sure you’d appreciate some beautifully considered visuals for a change. There’s just no need for this “that’ll do” attitude. 

Anyway I’ve got high hopes she’s done something Klein and Giovanni Bianco just did the latest Nicki Minaj graphics so I’m thinking they’re on the scene.

will she ever work with Kevin Reagan again?

i like that we are focusing in the important things  to start complaining, ie the pic she used for the announcement .We are not worthy

11 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Another Demi song? She already has that Christina song. Wow    

Well i I hope for tonight anyway.

Yes. This is America and Fall in Line are up there on the itunes charts and i don't see those songs falling from there anytime soon.

Complaints or not, I'm just happy there is a Buzz in this message board again. No offence, but we are pretty fucking dull as members without an actual Madonna event haha 

1 minute ago, Melody_Maker said:

Xtina and JLo say hello!

You call them "promo" , we call them "throwing shit on a wall until something sticks" singles. Mariah Carey and Gaga are great at this. 

1 minute ago, TRVC said:

Complaints or not, I'm just happy there is a Buzz in this message board again. No offence, but we are pretty fucking dull as members without an actual Madonna event haha 

Maybe the RH demo vs studio version threads will be put to rest now.