Madonna working on new music - cont.

3 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

HERE WE GO. 

Signs are pointing to the MET Gala look being the look and theme of this era. 

WHICH I AM HERE FOR. 

+10000000000 :headbang:

I get the feeling this could just be her enthusiastically retweeting fan art - not meaning an imminent release. What do you all think? A friend of mine works in the music industry and has been told she is going to tour this year - would seen unlikely unless it comes in the next couple of weeks and tour starts in fall...

6 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

I get the feeling this could just be her enthusiastically retweeting fan art - not meaning an imminent release. What do you all think? A friend of mine works in the music industry and has been told she is going to tour this year - would seen unlikely unless it comes in the next couple of weeks and tour starts in fall...

did he say what kind of tour? maybe it's a promo tour, or a small theatre tour?

3 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

STEPHEN I'M DYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that gif omg

:lmao: it's so good right?

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

did he say what kind of tour? maybe it's a promo tour, or a small theatre tour?

Dont think he meant promo tour. I took it as full tour but seems unlikely...

14 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

The lighting on her face is terrible, the title font is ugly, the geometrical sphere behind her head is not symmetrical, which is a huge mistake in graphic design, the overall colors look like dirt and very boring! She better NOT use this as the cover for the single. 

Just now, Katypatra said:

The lighting on her face is terrible, the title font is ugly, the geometrical sphere behind her head is not symmetrical, which is a huge mistake in graphic design, the overall colors look like dirt and very boring! She better NOT use this as the cover for the single. 

tumblr_p8rwxq2piK1qigfjto1_500.png

1 minute ago, Katypatra said:

She can literally serve it up in a shitbag for all I care, I just want to hear it.

#soon

I agree. In a month max we willl have a single I’m pretty sure. And with Mirwais

just the press about them collaborating together again will give the single a lot of exposure 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

tumblr_p8rwxq2piK1qigfjto1_500.png

If you like this Also Diaz art then be my guest and stick that fork into a wall socket yourself 😂

1 minute ago, Carey said:

She can literally serve it up in a shitbag for all I care, I just want to hear it.

I do agree to a certain extent. I’m super excited for new music! And after all, it’s only a single. She won’t use no fan art for the actual album cover 😂🙏🏼

20 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Me when Beautiful Game arrives

Image result for given cd  gif

whenever the new album artwork is revealed I'm totally photoshopping it onto the cd! :rotfl: yas