Madonna working on new music - cont.

5 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Diplo is listed as a producer on Breatheheavy. They mention Diplo and Mirwais and Nicki but no say on Billboard and Starrah. Maybe because theyre not generally known. Anyways, this is the article:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/hold-tight-madonna-says-shes-finishing-up-her-new-album/

the linked source for the Diplo reference doesnt even mention Diplo, so I'd say fake news.

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

While we're on the subject of following and not following, I noticed that Pat Leonard unfollowed Madonna.

I guess he's had enough of MDNA Skin 😀😀

Erm.. he's making an album with new interpretation sof her songs. rather strange to unfollow madonna

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

While we're on the subject of following and not following, I noticed that Pat Leonard unfollowed Madonna.

There's only so many videos of her kids boxing that one can take , over and over and over again...it's ridic.

Just now, Andra said:

IS BEAUTIFUL GAME THE LEAD SINGLE?

Well yeah, and Magic is the album title 

But what is exciting is that she’s releasing the single on its own as EP, way before we know anything at all about the album, except maybe it’s title, which we assume to be Magic. 

Can I just say, I’m loving the concept of wearing crowns for this era!! 🙏🏼♥️😍

95D0BF00-E6FD-4791-8E66-98AA2D63952E.jpeg

Just now, Iconic Fetus said:

I’d say that by August we should have something official, whether the single or maybe official dates/names.

August? 😂 ok you’re welcome to wait that long but I’m going with end of May or June 

6 minutes ago, robster said:

It's only fan art of course, but this means music is coming VERY soon. She wouldn't say soon and mean July or August!

she used this same fans designs last era though, and they sucked! :rotfl:she needs a professional graphic designer doing her shit.