Madonna working on new music - cont.

18 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

but it's very much political with all the boos Russia 's songs for example is getting every year after the Ukrainian crisis and when exactly  Israel or Australia or  Turkey  were a part of European continent? United Europe is a joke even in this circus Eurovision is

Israel is in the contest because Europe wants to clear its conscience after the holocaust.. also the way they vote is political..not about the songs but about alliances 

Anyways if there's any promo she'll do soon is the billboard, other than that I can't see

Maybe Jimmy Fallon He talks about her almost every night since the MET. 

29 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

Israel is in the contest because Europe wants to clear its conscience after the holocaust.. also the way they vote is political..not about the songs but about alliances 

They used it for distraction while the genocidal state of Israel bombs Gaza. Very well done Europe.

1 hour ago, systemvalues said:

Israel is in the ESC because they are a member of the European Broadcasting Union - just like other non-European countries like Australia, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan.

i was watching that video where Nicki Minaj says she has a secret with Madge coming soon. I think she was talking about the surprise performance. She probably knew it in advance

Does M have a tattoo on her thigh? The twirling video shows something on her thigh and it crossed my mind but I just doubted it and now this other bride pic...I’m wondering if that’s what I’m seeing

9 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

can't nicki sing? she should sing on one of Madonna's songs. that would be different.

Pretty sure Madonna will be featured on Nicki’s new album that’s coming out soon. Pretty sure that’s all they worked on together recently. 

57 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

Israel is in the ESC because they are a member of the European Broadcasting Union - just like other non-European countries like Australia, Morocco, Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan.

but I have never seen Morocco and Egypt as contestants

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Anyways if there's any promo she'll do soon is the billboard, other than that I can't see

Lauren Delia is flying to LA right now... don't know if it's M/Billboard awards related.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:21 PM, caba1 said:

that was just a rumour because a lot of people found it similar to Baby Don't Lie by Gwen Stefani. Hold Tight was written with Diplo but Madonna finished it alone. She produced the song all by herself.

Ryan Tedder told in a interview that his songs never leaked. They were working together when the leaks started.

http://www.younghollywood.com/news/ryan-tedder-steps-up-security-after-madonna-leak.html

Thanks for posting this old news story... I must have missed it amidst all the leaks and just general Christmas busy-ness.  (I remember how hectic it was around the time that Madonna released the first six tracks from RH officially on iTunes...) 

I remember being really skeptical about the final production on Hold Tight.  It did, indeed, sound so similar to Gwen's Baby Don't Lie production.  And the background vocals (yelps, really) sound so much more like Ryan Tedder than the background vox on the multiple demos which very obviously feature MNEK.  It just seemed like an error in the credits (which took quite a while to be published online, if i recall). 

I wonder what the Tedder co-writing sessions produced?  Because it doesn't seem like he is credited on anything for RH.  Guess those tracks are in the vault. 

(By the way, I really love the OneRepublic track "Love Runs Out" while we're talking about Tedder songs that we like.  I don't think that one was mentioned yet amidst the others.)

2 hours ago, peter said:

Thanks for posting this old news story... I must have missed it amidst all the leaks and just general Christmas busy-ness.  (I remember how hectic it was around the time that Madonna released the first six tracks from RH officially on iTunes...) 

I remember being really skeptical about the final production on Hold Tight.  It did, indeed, sound so similar to Gwen's Baby Don't Lie production.  And the background vocals (yelps, really) sound so much more like Ryan Tedder than the background vox on the multiple demos which very obviously feature MNEK.  It just seemed like an error in the credits (which took quite a while to be published online, if i recall). 

I wonder what the Tedder co-writing sessions produced?  Because it doesn't seem like he is credited on anything for RH.  Guess those tracks are in the vault. 

(By the way, I really love the OneRepublic track "Love Runs Out" while we're talking about Tedder songs that we like.  I don't think that one was mentioned yet amidst the others.)

i think all those tracks are safe and probably will never leak. He's really a talented songwriter. Very versatil. I love his melodies as well. The most interesting part of him is that he knows how to absorb the essence of the other artist.

7 hours ago, systemvalues said:

but I have never seen Morocco and Egypt as contestants

They won't participate as long Israel is in the contest. Morocco did it once, when Israel didn't participate. Anyway, with the pro gay allure of the contest, I don't see how Morocco would even broadcast it. Even if they have the gayest king on earth.

22 minutes ago, gamebeautiful said:

There is a madonna's featuring in Queen (nicki minaj album) and another track with nicki minaj as well in Madonna's new album

who are u and what is happening here?

tumblr_ondgnwiVpW1thd7hoo1_400.gif

1 hour ago, gamebeautiful said:

Personally, this is crazy, nicki is the cheapest thing ever, madonna has lost her mind, definitely. 

TWO NEW TRACKS with that girl

And don't forget the featuring on Samantha Fox new greatest hits compilation "Touch me in San Pedro"

3 hours ago, Ladyplus said:

They won't participate as long Israel is in the contest. Morocco did it once, when Israel didn't participate. Anyway, with the pro gay allure of the contest, I don't see how Morocco would even broadcast it. Even if they have the gayest king on earth.

You're right 

3 hours ago, gamebeautiful said:

Personally, this is crazy, nicki is the cheapest thing ever, madonna has lost her mind, definitely. 

TWO NEW TRACKS with that girl

Already the insults in your guesswork, just as before, when you were  previously flushed.  How is Bette Midler going ? 

3 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

who r u? and how do you know? im not trying to be not nice but there's been loads of trolls here (used to be here) who claim to know a lot..

2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

who are u and what is happening here?

tumblr_ondgnwiVpW1thd7hoo1_400.gif

@Traditional

6 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Already the insults in your guesswork, just as before, when you were  previously flushed.  How is Bette Midler going ? 

I just finished reading through some of his old posts when he was called traditional. :lol2: What a trol.

I’m sure he will be flushed again soon. 

3 hours ago, El baron said:

And don't forget the featuring on Samantha Fox new greatest hits compilation "Touch me in San Pedro"

hahahahaha lol

Good one 🤣

15 hours ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

THANK YOU

The amount ignorance of people here is stunning. 

And Eurovision is BELOVED by kids in Europe too. It's not a + 50 TV program AT ALL

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lol2:

18 hours ago, sotos8 said:

but it's very much political with all the boos Russia 's songs for example is getting every year after the Ukrainian crisis and when exactly  Israel or Australia or  Turkey  were a part of European continent? United Europe is a joke even in this circus Eurovision is

Well sure, there's still some drama involved, but to the most part it's a peaceful show without pushing any political agenda. If it was all about politics, Israel would have never won the contest yesterday (let alone Russia ranking in high positions in the last couple of years). 

Anyways, my original point was that I don't get many fans' apathy against M performing on a show like Eurovision. In 1990 it would have been odd indeed, but by now she's been on so many tacky TV shows (Dancing With The Stars anyone? Marriage Ref?), joined Miley Cyrus on stage to hump her, 'collaborated' with Kim freaking Kardashian in order to sell a can of cream etc. etc...

But after all, she hasn't gone there and probably never will, so yeah, case closed...

3 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Well sure, there's still some drama involved, but to the most part it's a peaceful show without pushing any political agenda. If it was all about politics, Israel would have never won the contest yesterday (let alone Russia ranking in high positions in the last couple of years). 

Anyways, my point was that I don't get many fans' apathy against M performing on a show like Eurovision. In 1990 it would have been odd indeed, but by now she's been on so many tacky TV shows (Dancing With The Stars anyone? Marriage Ref?), joined Miley Cyrus on stage to hump her, and 'collaborated' with Kim freaking Kardashian in order to sell a can of cream etc. etc...

But she hasn't gone there and probably never will, so yeah, case closed...

when was she  on "dancing with the stars"?