Madonna working on new music - cont.

6 minutes ago, tasteinmen said:

Has this site been crashing or anyone else? This buzz reminds me of when the rebel heart demo leaks and there was so much activity on here!

I am experiencing the same thing  lol 🙂

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

🔥🔥🔥😘 

I don’t make shit up out of thin air. If I know something, I share it cause I’m a passionate fan and love her and everything she does and know how fans feel too. 

You are such a great fan and member.   Thanks for sharing your knowledge with everyone here.  So appreciated.  Thanks to @Stephen as well.   

9 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

You are such a great fan and member.   Thanks for sharing your knowledge with everyone here.  So appreciated.  Thanks to @Stephen as well.   

@Mensch deserves the credit!!! I was simply able to verify what he knew from someone in M’s close circle. An MNation EXCLUSIVE for sure!

I really appreciate it guys, it's been such fun getting hyped up for tonight.

The website is crashong all the time. I waa forced to go to m.infinity but ypu guys know thag the real shit is happening right here on nation #magic #mensch

4 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

The website is crashong all the time. I waa forced to go to m.infinity but ypu guys know thag the real shit is happening right here on nation #magic #mensch

yes stay tuned here mate :)

She only sung 30 second of the New song. But damn ! Réal lyrics, beautifull and melodic with Madonna Classic dôngs vibe... and we havent heard thé chorus or even thé bridge 😍

19 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

What did you think of her new material?

I am stunned and I am in awe! Still can’t get over how magical and angelic and classical and theatrical and powerful and beautiful her performance was!! ♥️♥️♥️

As for the new song, it sounds very Mirwais, which I love. I loved the piano in it. Loved the lyrics! But I need more!😍

It was hard to tell exactly what the song sounded like because the video we have of it is very poor quality. 🙈 I’ve been helplessly checking iTunes and all kinds of news on this Beautuful Game song. All we have so far is the same bad quality snippet everywhere and no news. 

30 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Seems dark and less pop for sure

23 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

It has me very excited for the new record. I've enjoyed the last three records (particularly Rebel Heart, which I flat-out adored), but many of the songs were on topics that all popstars sing about: love, heartbreak, partying. The snippet of this new song we've heard makes me think we're getting a deeper record about big life themes, ala Ray of Light, American Life or Confessions on a Dancefloor, or even Like a Prayer.

38 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

It has me very excited for the new record. I've enjoyed the last three records (particularly Rebel Heart, which I flat-out adored), but many of the songs were on topics that all popstars sing about: love, heartbreak, partying. The snippet of this new song we've heard makes me think we're getting a deeper record about big life themes, ala Ray of Light, American Life or Confessions on a Dancefloor, or even Like a Prayer.

But Madonna's career has love, heartbreak and partying as main themes all the time in all the albums! From the first one to Rebel Heart! Even ROL had a party scene in the video of the same title :lol:

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

But Madonna's career has love, heartbreak and partying as main themes all the time in all the albums! From the first one to Rebel Heart! Even ROL had a party scene in the video of the same title :lol:

Yes but some of her albums also have other dominant themes, like spirituality (RoL, CoaD), the challenges of modern life (AL), family (LaP) etc. And often, these themes had prominent roles in their respective eras through single choices, interviews, performances and other media. Rebel Heart 'course-corrected' a little bit in this regard, but I'm hungry for more!

I feel like society is getting bogged down in the details of the mundane. We are fascinated by the drama of personal relationships so that we can be distracted from the bigger issues. It's why Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and the Chainsmokers do so well, with their voyeuristic songs that have so many intricate details about lovers. It's why Beyonce had us all guessing about who Becky with the good hair might be. People are enthralled by their own dinners, shenanigans and gym routines and want to share them with the world.

All the while, a spiritual void is growing, and I think Madonna is the perfect person to say something about that, to lead the way, to make us think a little deeper about our lives. She's very good at it, has done it countless times before, and I think it's time for her to do it again.

49 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Christian said:

Yes but some of her albums also have other dominant themes, like spirituality (RoL, CoaD), the challenges of modern life (AL), family (LaP) etc. And often, these themes had prominent roles in their respective eras through single choices, interviews, performances and other media. Rebel Heart 'course-corrected' a little bit in this regard, but I'm hungry for more!

I feel like society is getting bogged down in the details of the mundane. We are fascinated by the drama of personal relationships so that we can be distracted from the bigger issues. It's why Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and the Chainsmokers do so well, with their voyeuristic songs that have so many intricate details about lovers. It's why Beyonce had us all guessing about who Becky with the good hair might be. People are enthralled by their own dinners, shenanigans and gym routines and want to share them with the world.

All the while, a spiritual void is growing, and I think Madonna is the perfect person to say something about that, to lead the way, to make us think a little deeper about our lives. She's very good at it, has done it countless times before, and I think it's time for her to do it again.

Amen. 

28 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Does anyone know if she plans on touring the new album due to her movie duties?

The script is not written yet as far as I know ... No shooting before end of 2019 ...

Edited by Ladyplus

“Representatives for Madonna did not immediately respond to EW’s request for more information about the new song.”

Respond please! Lol

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

what M shared on instagram.. the video of the met performance. parts of it are from dress rehearsal (as someone here cleverly picked up on)

Cant find it right now. Will have to look better lol