Madonna working on new music - cont.

I'm confused but who told who that they didn't like the new song?! I've been going through this thread over and over and can't find any such remarks!

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I think we should all just be excited for whatever it is, cause it WILL be something more than just a red carpet look AND it’s only a day away!!! So let’s celebrate and stop nit picking it all! 

You're a star!! Thank you for all that you shared! 🌟

24 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Either your comment refers to Mensch or his friend. In both cases, it's totally disrespectful.

Agreed. Some people. 

22 minutes ago, robster said:

I'm confused but who told who that they didn't like the new song?! I've been going through this thread over and over and can't find any such remarks!

Mensch's friend told him that the song was "ehhh ok".

20 minutes ago, robster said:

I think Mensch said his friend's friend (working behind the scenes at the MET Gala) didn't think much of Madonna's new song. That's how I read it anyway.

IMO there is a big difference between a live performance and a studio version of a song. Madonna known as "not the best singer", I understand that he says the song might be "eeeh ok". Madonna live is more loved by fans than normal people i'd say. 

1 minute ago, sul8323 said:

Haha.... I want new M music so bad that I do not care if it is a polka rap song with a country star cameo....  I need M music.  

Agreed! I'm so excited I can't contain myself!  It's just that"report" is harshing my buzz. I'm hoping it's a lie or just poor taste in music.

i'm not getting to excited that she will 100% perform just in case she doesn't so i won't be disappointed if she doesn't.

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

2A5ED524-89F1-4964-A996-3DE45875D2D0.jpeg

Mensch, Great photo of you and Aaron  :inlove:

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I think we should all just be excited for whatever it is, cause it WILL be something more than just a red carpet look AND it’s only a day away!!! So let’s celebrate and stop nit picking it all! 

Yes !  Thanks for your insider information as well.  

Agree that we should just be excited.  The New Era coming and sooner than we anticipated !  

22 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

Agreed! I'm so excited I can't contain myself!  It's just that"report" is harshing my buzz. I'm hoping it's a lie or just poor taste in music.

Don't worry Lucky Star One. 

When you think of it,  all of us on the forum are major Madonna fans and we all have different tastes in her music, albums, certain looks etc.   Never worry about someone else's different opinion before you have heard it yourself.  Taste in music is always subjective. 

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

2A5ED524-89F1-4964-A996-3DE45875D2D0.jpeg

@Mensch I love your sweater/t-shirt (?) design! 

We're a day away from the dawn of M's new era (apparently). To say I am excited is an understatement, I'll have to take some benadryl or whatever tonight to get some sleep 😅 

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

She's been awfully quiet today. Either resting or working hard. I'm checking Instagram like every 5 minutes. So not healthy.

Or she's under the knife and getting filler-ed up for tomorrow...

1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Or she's under the knife and getting filler-ed up for tomorrow...

No

After 34 years of  my Madonna obsession The thrill and excitement of a new Madonna for me  never dissipates along with my love and adoration of this woman  No  other artist makes my heart race with anticipation with every new project and performance as I comb through comments on this and other forums like her other die hard fans for information desperate for clues on whats to  come like a teenage girl's obseesion

a feast for the senses .and performance art at its finest  through her interpretation both in video and live performance is her constant ..bold,  provocative, powerful  and intriguing...the suspense..unbearable as the  legend continues.....as for her fellow artists school is now in session as she raises the bar..

4 hours ago, Sloane said:

Ohhhh yeahhhh. 26 and a half now 🌞

:lol: that would be hilarious actually. We would've been played so hard.

Get ready babe

Only 21 hrs left,  and counting 

its here. The era is finally here.

If she really is going to release a song, her team NEEDS to put her music on spotify and some relevant playlists. The GP is not going to discover her new material by their own. They did a horrible job with the first 6 tracks of Rebel Heart. 

Streaming is everything now, they need to put their s*it together and do the things RIGHT.

NEW INFO!!!!!

I have a mutual on twitter who has friends in the industry... they say they have heard GOOD THINGS about this new era and that she is experimenting. He also said that M's team KNOWS Rebel Heart era was a mess and they are trying to avoid that. There is more of a focus on pleasing her "old heads" with this era. 

8 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

NEW INFO!!!!!

I have a mutual on twitter who has friends in the industry... they say they have heard GOOD THINGS about this new era and that she is experimenting. He also said that M's team KNOWS Rebel Heart era was a mess and they are trying to avoid that. There is more of a focus on pleasing her "old heads" with this era. 

:think:

And what if she is going to release a buzz single just to watch the reactions and know if they are on the right direction?