Madonna working on new music - cont.

4 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

It's kind of crazy that we're talking about a new song being released within the next few days and NO ONE has any idea what it's going to sound like.

Or if it’s even true. You all get a little bit carried away. 

12 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

OH MY GOD...SHE HAS THE INFINITY GAUNTLET!!! :wow:

maxresdefault.jpg

Duh! She’s God. I need to sleep, bye! 

17 hour work day.. in full make up and costume ?!

This can;t be just rehearsing for a live performance... Is she filming a music video today ?!

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

This can;t be just rehearsing for a live performance... Is she filming a music video today ?!

probabaly a vertical music video

She’s gonna perform for sure, she’s posting more about this On her IG than last couple times attending. 

Ugh can it just be 7th/8th already😬😬 I'm so excited for whatever is to come. I just have this weied feeling that the "new song" is actually Devil Pray and the insider just didn't regonize it. But I wont mind no mattee. It's going to be a Madonna night!

I just hope they wont release anything on the 8th and wait for Friday (if anything is going to be released). The only change for a bb100 is realeasing everything at once with a proper streaming payola and a radio deal.

If she cares about charts, she should wait until Friday, but some Cardi B and Rita Ora collab will come out that day and I don’t see her releasing on the same day.

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

That's what i wonder too. Why would they glam her up like that to reahearse ? Usually it's tracksuit and freestyle hair. Something's really upon us... the comeback is very near :tigger: i'm so happy, this is gonna be a Madonna summer !!!!

Edited by Pressston

Even if it is DP...it could be on the new album for a second chance at life...others have done it...right off hand I remember Pointer Sisters released Album So Excited with Song “I’m So Excited” and then put that song again on Album Break Out when hit it became big hit

Maybe she's hoping the buzz and the surprise of the whole thing trumps potentially releasing it on a Tuesday (a bad day to release new music).

i can't believe we could be on the cusps of the new Era opening tomorrow!