Madonna working on new music - cont.

6 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

It could be both? I actually love the title. 

i asked madonna herself on her ig 😂

Song Predictions: at least a 3 song set

#magic = New Song 

#heavenlybodies = Lucky Star 

#love = I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis cover)

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

There’s a lot. Covers, originals and classics OH MY! 

Prepare! The most heartbreaking part of this is not knowing if we’ll even see it at all🤭😖😭😱

this is all making me go fucking crazy!!!

Sure hope we get to see the performance of her new single!! It’s been sooooo long! If not that, at least have the ability to download it on iTunes! 🙏🏼

1 hour ago, El baron said:

Can we officialy say that the new single is called "Magic" ?! Even for the met gala she hastags magic !

Yep!! 

Single release on the 8th doesn't make sense. It's in the middle of a tracking  week.  Friday would be better. 

This seems like the worst kept secret to us but I'm surprised not one news outlet has picked up on her performing. I'm happy they can keep something a secret though.

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Single release on the 8th doesn't make sense. It's in the middle of a tracking  week.  Friday would be better. 

This seems like the worst kept secret to us but I'm surprised not one news outlet has picked up on her performing. I'm happy they can keep something a secret though.

There might be an embargo on information. Officially, they’re all speculating about whether she’ll attend and what she might wear, since the theme is so embodied by her. They may not be permitted to release certain information until the event date or the pre-coverage etc. That’s even assuming they’ve been told the plans by the hosts.

I don't even want a cover. I will be happy with one new song and two old Madonna songs. Why is she covering anyone? But I will take what I can get. 

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

408 million to 305 million to 170 million.  I guess we have different definitions of declining revenues.  

Never said she she wasn’t doing fine just that revenues were declining.

I am sure you will find a difference in venues and number of shows. There are too many variables for you to make such a strict comparison. She is still one of the biggest acts on the road if not the biggest considering shes doing less time than many the acts who may Appear to make more but are touring for years . U2 have been touring forever. 

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

so this may be a guy bluffing, but at matthew's post someone replied

Michele L. Ruiz Fans will be VERY happy on May 7th. Would be even happier if they could be in the room. But I heard the same rumor about Hallelujah 1f609.png😉 This is going to be HUGE!!! Xo

Michele Ruiz is a sweetheart and is a good "go to" person!! 

36 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

At this point, isn't that something common with Madonna releases? I've been reading complains about her releasing stuff in the middle of weaks for years.

2 hours ago, TXIII said:

She’s going to look stunning on the red carpet and during her performance. Cast a spell on us, M!

Yeah, definitely fits in with the heavenly theme. Godonna! 

As for the title Magic, I like it. This could be the new Music! :tigger: