Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her Shih Tzu

Crux

Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her one-year-old Shih Tzu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5346869/Woman-shares-footage-dog-abuses-PetSmart.html#newcomment

I'm a lover of most animals, but as a Shih Tzu owner I found this so painful to read.

Thank heaven's the sick bitch has been sacked and has been exposed for her cruel treatment of dogs.

Disgusting!

18 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Crux  I can imagine how your feel owning adorable little Judy.  What a sick, cruel woman. Anyone who hurts animals are scum and heartless. 

@Jazzy Jan, Yes, I had a mixture of emotions, but it was mainly anger.  

I used to take Jude to the groomers, but not anymore. One would think our pets were safe and out of harms way in their care, but clearly not.

I watched a video yesterday where one owner took her dog to Petco to have her fur clipped,  but when she picked her dog up, she noticed it had part of it's ear missing. Apparently, they tried to GLUE the ear back on without mentioning it to the owner 

Shocking!

57 minutes ago, Crux said:

@Jazzy Jan, Yes, I had a mixture of emotions, but it was mainly anger.  

I used to take Jude to the groomers, but not anymore. One would think our pets were safe and out of harms way in their care, but clearly not.

I watched a video yesterday where one owner took her dog to Petco to have her fur clipped,  but when she picked her dog up, she noticed it had part of it's ear missing. Apparently, they tried to GLUE the ear back on without mentioning it to the owner 

Shocking!

:manson:  WTF!

Poor dog.

On 2/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, Crux said:

Woman shares shocking video of a PetSmart groomer ABUSING her one-year-old Shih Tzu

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5346869/Woman-shares-footage-dog-abuses-PetSmart.html#newcomment

I'm a lover of most animals, but as a Shih Tzu owner I found this so painful to read.

Thank heaven's the sick bitch has been sacked and has been exposed for her cruel treatment of dogs.

Disgusting!

What the lady did was wrong but it wasn't as bad as I was picturing in my head. 

There was a similar case here where two pet groomers almost beat to death two puppies and other animals, they filmed themselves and the recording was made public, they were almost beat by other people, they were prosecuted and the store was shut down. 

This is the news so it’s not that graphic but the complete video was terrible 😢

• 1 month later...

Firing an animal abuser is one thing. Making sure that an animal abuser never has access to innocent creatures again is another.

That fucking psychopath - because that is what ALL animal abusers are - will strike again, and probably in a much worse way, if she hasn't already.

Pfft... the more I know about humans, the less I want to befriend any of them. Fuckers.

I'll give my thoughts on this because....1:  I'm an animal lover.    2:  Because I recently had to deal with a small/difficult dog.

First, why go into a job/profession that requires you to deal with animals....when you obviously don't know how to?

Now, just the other day, there's an elderly woman (a friend of a friend's ex-step-mom) that I help because she recently had hip surgery, her husband of 20 years left her, she has 2 sons (one is useless and the other doesn't live nearby).  She's been hurting and calling me often.  Last week she asked me to bring her dog (a Pomeranian) to the vet for his shots.  I've met the dog (Jacques) several times over the last 2 years.  Not my favorite furry friend, but I try.  When at her home, he constantly barks while we're trying to talk and urinates all over her house....and she says/does NOTHING!!!  He's 9 years old.  I brought him to the vet and back.  He was fine with me.  The moment he got home, he began his unruly behavior.  The vet gave some flea/tick drops (to apply between shoulders on back).  She asked if I could administer the drops for her.  I said yes.  She put a small plate w/food for him while I was to put the drops.  I had a feeling this was not a good idea.....dog/food/touching them.....NO!!!  Sure enough, Jacques was not having it and snapped at me every time I tried.  I told her I could take him outside.....away from her and the food....put his head between my legs and put the drops.  She didn't agree, so I told her she'd have to do it her way and that I simply couldn't.

Now this was an older/spoiled small dog.  The one in video above was only a year old.  There are other methods to gain their trust (especially younger) than using unnecessary force.  I'm a firm believer in discipline.  But again, a little goes a long way....especially if you do it early.  Kind of like a child.  They have to know that YOU are in charge.  But it shouldn't require violence.  

Sorry for ranting, but Jacques (and the elderly woman) did kind of make me glad my dogs are well trained.  Had she not been around, I could have done what was needed (just like the vet/nurse did) w/o the negativity from Jacques.  I groom my dogs my self.  Although the Danes don't really need "grooming", my standard poodle does.  When I grab the brushes, combs and clippers, he's ready and willing.  I know bigger dogs are normally more tolerant, but I have a feeling the Shih-Tzu owner probably never groomed her dog herself or tried to train him to tolerate a grooming session.

Damn, I wrote a book!!!  Sorry, again.  I had been waiting to bitch about my experience.  :chuckle:  I do not condone animal abuse, but a bit of discipline can make a pet and owner exist more in harmony that not.....and that starts at home.

On 2/5/2018 at 2:19 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Anyone who hurts animals are scum and heartless. 

I have ZERO tolerance for anyone who abuses animals.

Not to mention that it's basically a sign of psychopathy .....

On 3/11/2018 at 3:21 PM, pjcowley said:

That fucking psychopath - because that is what ALL animal abusers are - will strike again, and probably in a much worse way, if she hasn't already.

Boom.

On 3/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, pjcowley said:

Firing an animal abuser is one thing. Making sure that an animal abuser never has access to innocent creatures again is another.

Pfft... the more I know about humans, the less I want to befriend any of them. Fuckers.

This!