Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Camacho

43 minutes ago, Magician said:

He manufactures traumas so he can claim victory over a self-made problem! :manson:

Yep!  He's left people outraged, blaming the Democrats, so he can swoop in and claim he's fixed it.  When all he's going to do is follow the same policy that was in place before without separating the children.  And his dulltard of followers will eat it up!  #trumpforpesident2020   I think I'm gonna be sick!! 🤢

At this point, Donald Trump needs to be extradited to The Netherlands and placed on trial before the Hague. Just because a huge portion of Americans have surrendered their humanity in exchange for sociopathy does not mean the rest of the world has abandoned the rules of justice.

Article 7 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines “crimes against humanity" as knowingly committing widespread systematic attacks against a civilian population, including:

(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;

(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of int’l law;

(f) Torture;

(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;

(h) Persecution against any identifiable group...on...racial, national, ethnic, cultural...or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection within any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;

(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;

(k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing GREAT SUFFERING, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health... Thus, Trump & his administration have committed many crimes against humanity.

1 hour ago, LSD said:

The extreme right will say just about anything won't they?  Ann Coultier (vile woman) claims the children are all "actors".  Maybe she needs to visit these facilities to see for herself this is real. Knowing her, she will still claim it's all fake.  Idiots!!

when the fuq is Mueller or 'whoever' at this point gonna rid the world of this 24/7 cancer already!?  :confused: Enough! I mean since day 1 but it's day whatever (year and a 1/2 later) and only getting more hideous every day. If its so bad to soo many people WHY isn't any meaningful shit being done to end it!..like tonight! lol?! Many, many powerful people, forces etc...could def do something if they really wanted to!

1 minute ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

when the fuq is Mueller or 'whoever' at this point gonna rid the world of this 24/7 cancer already!?  :confused: Enough! I mean since day 1 but it's day whatever (year and a 1/2 later) and only getting more hideous every day. If its so bad to soo many people WHY isn't any meaningful shit being done to end it!..like tonight! lol?! Many, many powerful people, forces etc...could def do something if they really wanted to!

Yes, the longer he stays in power, the more his supporters think his actions and words are acceptable.  He just says " fake news" and they believe everything he says. Frightening. 

Guest jamesshot
35 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

The longer Mueller investigates the worse it will be on our pretendadent. The longer he goes, the more shit he is likely to find. He's got all of Cohen's stuff. That just happened. Can you imagine the shit he could get in the future? I want this to be thorough. He is taking his time, leaving no stone unturned. 

I have been so broken up about these kids. I almost burst into tears looking at the photos.

Trump's EO will not reunite families because keeping them together for more than 20 days is a violation of the Flores Agreement. So it has to be superseded by the DHS or a law has to be passed by congress. There are not enough judges to process them in 20 days.

Unfortunately if this happens and they are reunited, it means that kids will be with their families but jailed for an indefinite amount of time. And the jails will no longer have to be kept to certain standards.

It's a huge, huge mess. Years and years of messy immigration laws have led to this.

Guest jamesshot

Lets make no mistake our immigration laws have been a mess due to Cheap Labor Conservatives. Big and small businesses have long wanted to bust unions and get dirt cheap labor. Ever wonder why Reagan granted amnesty in 1986? Hmmmmmm The GOP along with their business friends sought to break unions and did just that. Immigrants were lured over here by business. They didn't count on them voting Dem down the line. Cubans have long been able to just step foot in the USA and are accepted with open arms. Why? They vote Republican (for the most part). Those coming from Mexico and Central America don't. And there is why this is such an issue. You would NOT see such an uproar by pearl clutching conservatives over immigration is they were A) White or B) their offspring voted Republican. 

17 hours ago, Magician said:

She can fuck off too

She's as big of a pile of shit as her father is. She just does everything with a softer voice and in better clothing and makeup. 

Total garbage. The entire family needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth. 

This is probably the worst thing of it all. Basically half of all Americans are ok with this. 

We should all get together and bomb the US and free them from this tyrant, you know, like they do in the rest of the world. 

19C48A96-A8BB-489E-A7A5-8453B841C70B.png

21 hours ago, jamesshot said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-arnold-taking-trump-down-with-michael-cohens-help_us_5b2cff6ae4b0321a01d087a8

Tom Arnold, Roseanne's ex, said he and his attorney Michael Cohen have ALL the tapes and are going to take down Trump. Holy Shit this looks ominous for Trumpy Dumpy.

We've heard all of this before. That there's some tape of him out there calling somebody on the set of the Apprentice the 'n' word. 

If these tapes existed, I'm sure someone would've released them. Besides, the majority of his followers won't care anyway. He was right - He COULD go out onto 5th Ave and shoot someone and his Cult would still vote for him. He would just say 'GUNS KILL PEOPLE! People DON'T kill people! #FAKENEWS'

I saw Arnold on TV last night, it's clear he is promoting himself here. He said there are the N word tapes but also tapes of Dump sexually harassing women. Someone is sitting on them and won't give them to either side, but may have to release them due to a lawsuit brought by one of the women. 

Tom Arnold was a raging incoherent mess esp on CNN. I saw it live. Was more than 'nerves'. He def seemed strung out and/ or in a manic state. At this point though don't give a shit- as long as SOMEone (however crazy, incoherent etc..) *seriously has 'something' that's somehow worse than Access Hollywood. Dunno what the hell it could be at this point. Even if it's clips of him peeping on or having sex with a minor at one of his pageants...would NOT matter. Remember his party endorsed Roy Moore!! :#  Less than 2 yrs ago I would've said the N word tapes alone would bury him. But things (his base and a LOT of the US) would either get even more energized (at least 25% of the f'king country) OR are just soo numb and wouldn't at all be surprised at this point and give him another f'king pass! It's beyond insane how this demon wad of blob has green lit/conditioned people to be as in the gutter as he and his minion low life administration is. 

A tape of him saying the N word would only energize his base.

The only way to nullify his agenda is to show up to vote. And you better believe the GOP will try every type of voter suppression fuckery they can to stay in power, so people have to show up in overwhelming numbers. 

Dems ONLY shot (and they need to figure this shit out like super soon! :/) is to have someone who is a killer and could slice up Trump 24/7 online and the media but likable, charismatic, unifying, attractive, younger or younger-ish and is as anti Hillary, Kerry and Obama as possible.  Must be something different. A Michael Avenetti type...someone who Trump pussies out to. NO more celebs. Someone who has some competence on how the govt. works and gets people off their asses in a way that makes Obama 2008 look like Hillary in 2016. Gut is telling me Kamala Harris is a shoe in for VP nominee but def. not President. 

Those tapes will barely hurt him this far into the game. The Democrats badly need to find a very powerful candidate that reinvents the wheel. Nothing less than that. 

Guest Marco
1 hour ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Dems ONLY shot (and they need to figure this shit out like super soon! :/) is to have someone who is a killer and could slice up Trump 24/7 online and the media but likable, charismatic, unifying, attractive, younger or younger-ish and is as anti Hillary, Kerry and Obama as possible.  Must be something different. A Michael Avenetti type...someone who Trump pussies out to. NO more celebs. Someone who has some competence on how the govt. works and gets people off their asses in a way that makes Obama 2008 look like Hillary in 2016. Gut is telling me Kamala Harris is a shoe in for VP nominee but def. not President. 

What were your thoughts on Sanders back in 2016?

7 minutes ago, Marco said:

What were your thoughts on Sanders back in 2016?

no. lol Would've been better than wad of shitRump, obviously. But NOT again though in 2020. Someone new and (refer to my post above). 

Guest Marco
12 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

no. lol Would've been better than wad of shitRump, obviously. But NOT again though in 2020. Someone new and (refer to my post above). 

Agreed.

America needs a President that's younger, with bolder and fresher perspectives. It’s also pivotal that they’re not in any way, shape or form tied to a toxic surname. 

Avenatti is a great candidate like you pointed out. He's articulate and very much capable of sharing his perspective without resorting to contrived victim playing or hate speech.