Roy Moore LOSES Alabama Senator race!

Camacho

People in Alabama are being so willfully ignorant of the morally bankrupt and disgusting Roy Moore that it makes my blood boil and makes me feel so embarrassed to be an American.

Repulsive Roy will win.

Sometimes I really hate people.

13 hours ago, ctg12 said:

People in Alabama are being so willfully ignorant of the morally bankrupt and disgusting Roy Moore that it makes my blood boil and makes me feel so embarrassed to be an American.

Repulsive Roy will win.

Of course he'll win and possibly win by a larger margin than the polls! lol. Even if a video surfaces of him with a 12 year old..won't matter. AL is more insane redneck deep red than MA and CA are blue lol. At least those states have elected or are open to Republicans. AL ain't playing and are the closest state to a third world country off the rails far right Taliban. Some backwards bat shiate crazy people there. Doug Jones is an excellent candidate. As good as it gets for a non Republican. If he can't win ESP. against human sewage like Roy Moore, it ain't ever happening for a Democrat. Still think privately the GOP is *dreading this dude from winning but only cause he'll only add to the bloodbath coming to the party in 2018.  You couldn't have a worse branding problem- EVERY Democrat (most who will prob be younger fresh faces) commercial will feature Moore/Trump 'the faces of the GOP' = losing almost every blue, purple and even light red races nationwide. 

20 hours ago, ctg12 said:

Repulsive Roy will win.

But omg the U.S. isn't ignorant. :rolleyes::lol:

Parts of this country truly disgust me. I will be impressed (and surprised) if Jones pulls it off, but we're talking about Alabama here. And in the era of Trump, the sewage is rising to the top. I'm not going to say "America sucks" because many places are still progressive and we'll be back in power at some point, but man, the idiots are really having a moment in the sun.

3 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Damn this shit made me cry

That is very touching and proof that people can change and turn away from their prejudice and ignorance. 

Gives me a little hope.

But..... I still can’t help but chuckle a little at ”prevert”

3 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Jones, the Democrat, is gonna win by about 1.5% points. 

This will be a political earthquake for Republicans and a well deserved back hand to Trumps smug, ugly face. 

Tonight's a good night. 

:clap: well done Alabama.  Decency wins !