India award for burning elephant photo

jaron

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-41899103?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

_98645339_sanctuary.jpg

It really is tragic what we do to animals. This incident reminded me to this:

Elephants are such nice, peacefully and intelligent animals. I am sad we kill or lock them up in circusses

Jaron,  animal cruelty upsets me as much as anything.  The penalties are not harsh enough and there is no justification for it. Animals don't have a voice and it is up to us to speak and act on their behalf. People who enjoy bring cruel to animals are evil and I would love to see them locked away from society.  How can anyone enjoy either killing an animal for sport or trophies or inflicting cruelty and torture on them. 

Elephants are beautiful souls. Setting fire to them is barbaric. 

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Jaron,  animal cruelty upsets me as much as anything.  The penalties are not harsh enough and there is no justification for it. Animals don't have a voice and it is up to us to speak and act on their behalf. People who enjoy bring cruel to animals are evil and I would love to see them locked away from society.  How can anyone enjoy either killing an animal for sport or trophies or inflicting cruelty and torture on them. 

Elephants are beautiful souls. Setting fire to them is barbaric. 

Absolutely this Jazzy Jan.

I feel disgusted. 

Those people who set fire said these elephants have been destroying crops, damaging farmland blah blah blah but do they remember how destroyed these elephants' natural habitat in the first place?

These people destroyed their jungle, food and shelter. In order to survive, these elephants have no choice but to eat your crops.