Gay is GUILTY of murdering the 18-month-old daughter he adopted

jaron

Matthew Scully-Hicks, 31, shook Elsie Scully-Hicks and threw her down on floor

He denied murdering her but was found guilty by a jury after a four week trial

Murder came just two weeks after he adopted her with his husband Craig, 36

Before her death she had previously suffered a broken leg and mystery bruises

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054267/Father-GUILTY-murdering-18-month-old-daughter.html?ito=social-facebook

_______________________-

This is a horrible incident. How can someone hurt a baby ???

And this case will fire the discussion if gay people should have the right to adopt children. I am sure many who are against it, will use this case as argument

What a viscous, disgusting man. I feel so sad for the little girl and for all gay couples who want to adopt a baby, because it's hard for them already and horrible people like this man make it even harder. 

Kill the bastard. Sick man. It's not like straight people haven't been as horrible so thinking people should be able to separate this from his sexuality.

I just...ugh. I don’t get it. Adoption seems like such a hard process to go through you would think the kids would end up in the right hands.  There was a very recent case in Dallas TX about this little girl that was left outside at 3am cause she didn’t want to drink her milk.  She was also adopted. Poor kids who end up in worse places than their original homes.  These people are supposed to be their saviors..it’s just so sad. 

2 hours ago, Tatu said:

I just...ugh. I don’t get it. Adoption seems like such a hard process to go through you would think the kids would end up in the right hands.  There was a very recent case in Dallas TX about this little girl that was left outside at 3am cause she didn’t want to drink her milk.  She was also adopted. Poor kids who end up in worse places than their original homes.  These people are supposed to be their saviors..it’s just so sad. 

Don’t even tell me about it, I found this to be the saddest thing ever, the time when you are supposed to be loved, safe and in the arms of your loving parents is not there and won’t be ever in this criminal cases... 

Why do people go to all the burden of adopting to become such monsters??? 

2 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

This shouldn’t be a gay or straight thing what he did is monsterous and he should be sentenced to death. 

Yeah. this thread title is in very poor taste in describing this horrific act. 

10 hours ago, MCHL said:

Yeah. this thread title is in very poor taste in describing this horrific act. 

I know what you mean and somewhat agree.

12 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

This shouldn’t be a gay or straight thing what he did is monsterous and he should be sentenced to death. 

I totally agree with you. His sexual orientation has nothing to do with the fact this guy is a monster. 

Gay or straight, man or woman....doesn't matter.  Anyone that commits such horrible acts on a child (let alone an adopted one) deserves everything that he/she brought upon that child.  There are some disturbed/disgusting people in this world.  This makes me want to do to him what he did to that child....until he also dies!  God forgive me, but I believe in "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"!!!