2017 Hurricanes

Camacho

12 hours ago, Hector said:

Most of my friends and family in Florida have no electricity and running water today but they're all ok. Some parts were hit really bad and will take weeks and probably months to clean up and rebuild.

Thank goodness they are OK but what a dreadful ordeal they have been through.  So devastating for Florida

Hope everyone on this forum and their families are safe. 

Puerto Rico is getting a direct hit from Hurricane Maria tonight through tomorrow. The infrastructure and building codes in PR is a lot weaker than you see in Florida. The island has so many cute but fragile built little houses. This is a category 5 and going to rip through hard. I hope everyone has sought safety in sturdy shelters. :imsad:

On 11/9/2017 at 5:37 PM, Hector said:

Most of my friends and family in Florida have no electricity and running water today but they're all ok. Some parts were hit really bad and will take weeks and probably months to clean up and rebuild.

I'm just reading this @Hector I'm glad that everyone is fine ❤️

I hope everyone from Madonnanation (and everyone) is ok in Puerto Rico 🙏🏻

Puerto Rico is massively wrecked all over and is having a humanitarian crisis. The island is now dark and isolated. Nearly all electricity is still down (and will be for months) and most people don't have clean running water. Over 1 million Puerto Ricans live here in NYC and most of them have no idea how their relatives on the island are doing since before the hurricane because all cellphone/internet service is down and most landlines too. Meanwhile that deranged pig Trump is too busy the past week trolling the NFL and North Korea. :rant:

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Words can't describe express how uncaring, pathetic, useless and vile Trump is. Tweeting about footballers kneeling during an anthem when a true tragedy like this has happened. He is not fit to be a leader in any capacity at all. 

He finally addressed Puerto Rico in typical Trump fashion. I'm sure the residents are comforted by these words from their president.:manson:

Vanity Fair: Yes, when Trump briefly paused his multi-day tirade against African-American football players protesting racial inequality, his first instinct was to blame Puerto Rico’s pre-existing problems with infrastructure and to remind the people of the disaster-stricken island that they owe billions to Wall Street—debts, he suggested ominously, that “must be dealt with.”

IMG_3853

I'm sorry but please can somebody put a bullet in his head ? Thank you.

It's been 5 days since i last had news from my sister i know whe survived Maria after Irma but it destroyed what was left after the 1st one hit them. My elder nephew had found shelter in Porto Rico after Irma destroyed his island and was there during Maria. I have not heard from him directly though i know is fine but that's just physically. Communications are still sparse and i wonder how they are doing morally now. Airports are still not open for commercial flights. 

And this fucking clown in the White house is saying bs per usual. It must be a good day for him since he's now able to double his bullshit on Twitter with 280 characters while portoricans are struggling. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Roland Barthes. It is awful what your sister and nephew have been through.  

Seeing Trump bring so uncaring plus commenting about owing money etc during these times is unforgivable. 

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

@Roland Barthes a big hug from Mexico. 

Thank you both. I just had my sis on the phone, we got cut 3 times but they are doing fine. At least in the bvi's, she too is having a hard time managing to get in touch with her son in Porto Rico. It's total devastation there, at least they are already rebuilding in the BVI's because as much as the british government are dicks they at least care. What Trump is doing about Porto Rico is outrageous. And realy thank god porto ricans don't have power because at least they don't have to hear the stupid things this asshole is saying about them. 

Virgin Billionnaire Richard Branson is setting up help funds for the BVI's, what are the american billionnaires doing for the US Virgin Islands and Porto Rico ? Jlo gave $1 million, what are others waiting for ? Did Rihanna say something ? 

This whole situation absolutely breaks my heart. Seems like SOME relief is coming to them but it took that fucker THIS LONG to put anything into action. Those poor people.....I hold PR close to my heart and this is just unreal. Will they EVER be able to bounce back from this?? 

I hope we're able to hear from our Puerto Rican MNation members very soon. Pray everyone is ok!