3 yr old girl gets the poop-themed birthday she's always dreamed of

Flushed with happiness! Girl, three, gets the poop-themed birthday she's always dreamed of, complete with 'pin the poo on the toilet' and a 'pooñata' full of chocolate

• Three-year-old Audrey told her mom for months that she wanted a 'poo party'
  • Her mother, Rebecca, eventually relented and made it happen - in style
  • The kids played toilet-themed games, including a poop-emoji pinata
  • They were also given whoopee cushions as party favors and slices of poop-cake
  • Rebecca hopes more parents will hold parties to entertain kids, not other adults

A little girl was left down in the dumps in the best possible way when her mom gave her the poo-themed party she had been asking for. 'For months, every time we mentioned her party, Audrey requested "poop balloons and a poop cake,"' her mother, Rebecca, told The Huffington Post on Monday. 

'I tried suggesting other themes, but she always insisted on poop.' 

[3F243F6B00000578-4399302-image-m-102_149

Party poopers: Audrey (right) right wanted a poo-themed party for her third birthday and mom Rebecca (left) was happy to provide - including a poop-emoji piñata (rear)

3F2447A000000578-4399302-image-a-109_1493F24479C00000578-4399302-image-m-108_149

All cisterns go! Visitors to the party got whoopee cushion favors (left) and played 'pin the poop on the toilet' (right)

Eventually Rebecca decided not to be a party pooper and put together toilet-themed games and snacks for the big day. There was a poop-emoji-shaped piñata - or 'pooñata' - full of Hershey's Kisses and Tootsie Rolls. 

And for less active children there was a relaxing round of 'pin the poo on the toilet' - a scatological take on 'pin the tail on the donkey.'

For favors kids were given whoopee cushions, and had a poo-poo platter of themed cookies and cake to chow down on. Rebecca even wore a giant poop costume for the event. 

Everyone in attendance loved the party, Rebecca said - even Audrey's grandparents, who 'just laughed' when she told them of her daughter's demands.

'Audrey is definitely her own person,' Rebecca said. 'I hope she always has the confidence she has now. She is so funny and the best big sister.'

Rebecca hopes that the pictures from the party - which was held in October - will start something of a movement. 

'I feel like in this time of Facebook and Pinterest, we sometimes get caught up in trying to impress other adults,' she said. 

'This party wasn’t for me, it was for Audrey. I love that we will look back at pictures, and it will represent her at three - my funny and quirky little girl.'

3F2447AC00000578-4399302-image-a-114_149

Bad taste? Visitors also enjoyed poop-shaped cookies and a multi-hued poop cake. Rebecca said the party was a huge hit and hoped it inspired parents to fulfill their kids' wishes

:lol:  I was afraid to open this thread because I really hate pictures of poo, vomit, toilets etc.  I actually dry retch at it all and was worried that is what it would be.    The worst thing I could imagine is a poop birthday party.