Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

Her latest shoot comes after Instagram took down her page due to her raunchy lingerie snaps.

Boasting 6.8million followers on the social media platform, Jessica told MailOnline that she managed to get the account back after being taken down for 12 hours.

She said: 'It was very alarming when I was suddenly logged out from my page. It is where I keep in touch with friends around the world and fans.

'I was devastated when I realised that Instagram took my page down over some tasteful images of me in lingerie.

'Britney Spears, Madonna and The Playboy page posts daring images and videos which I love and find really inspirational. :rosey: 

'My Instagram page is mainly images taken for shoots that I do for magazines or a fashion Brand Collaboration such as Fashion Nova where I am a Brand Ambassador.

The queen's instagram was shut down as the world couldn't take her sexiness! :shock: 

Blasphemies against the queen! :americanlife:

oRQqSyx.jpeg

You are a timeless venus - like Botticelli‘s 🖤 - james_graf_visceral

9 hours ago, Nick said:

The Daily Fail reported she had her 14th nose job! 🙏

Gurl, I had reported back in page 32.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:17 PM, horn said:

EXCLUSIVE: 'It's more natural looking!' Jessica Alves reveals she's had ANOTHER nose job to fix her breathing after 13 previous failed surgeries

By AMELIA WYNNE FOR MAILONLINE | PUBLISHED: 00:54 GMT, 3 December 2022 

Jessica Alves has revealed she's undergone yet another nose job to fix her breathing and problems with necrosis - after 13 previous failed surgeries. :sneaky: 

The Brazilian TV personality, 39, flew to Istanbul for a bottom augmentation when the surgeon said he could fix her nose while she was there too.

Jessica is known for her love of cosmetic procedures and has spent more than £1M on around 100 surgeries over the years. 

65192753-11497135-image-a-34_16700275447

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline she said: 'In the past 20 years I have had 13 nose jobs and they were always a failure causing me breathing issues and necrosis. I even almost lost my nose four years ago followed a nose job in Tehran.

'Ever since I have been having breathing issues and there's a nasal sound when I speak. My nose also became too small and it was not by choice.

'It was just how it turned out after the infection and necrosis after a surgeon used cartilage from a cadaver in Iran. Ever since I have being looking for a doctor who could fix my nose and my breathing.'

65192755-11497135-image-a-35_16700275514

65192759-11497135-image-a-36_16700275543

Necrosis is the death of body tissue. It occurs when too little blood flows to the tissue. This can be from injury, radiation, or chemicals. 

She went on to explain that she has travelled the world having consultations and being turned down by doctors who weren't confident to touch her nose or wanted to charge her 75k for a single nose job due to it's risks and complications.

4 hours ago, wick1234 said:

everybody comes to hollywooood....

don't know why but I feel sad when I look at Jessica

It is sad. We can all have issues with the way we look but these people take it to such an extreme. There’s such a myriad of issues going on underneath the skin. The irony is that her money would have been better spent on therapy and a personal trainer (gender reassignment aside). Not to mention the hospital addiction these people clearly have, they spend half their life in there surrounded by nurses etc.

And it won’t end well. The fact that she has an OF account implies her money must be precarious. A horrible cycle to be trapped in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...