Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

This pains me A LOT 😭

Jessica Alves reveals her 'Bella Hadid' eyes as bruised and swollen star makes a first public appearance since jetting to Azerbaijan for MORE surgery
By JASON CHESTER and OWEN TONKS and REBECCA LAWRENCE FOR MAILONLINE | 18 July 2022 

A bruised and swollen Jessica Alves made a tentative step outside on Monday as she recovers from her latest cosmetic procedure.

The Brazilian TV personality, formerly known as Rodrigo before undergoing gender reassignment surgery, revealed prominent swelling and discoloured skin around both eyes during her latest public appearance. 

Jessica, 38, was venturing out after travelling to Azerbaijan for the procedure, which she claims has given her the same almond shaped eyes as supermodel Bella Hadid. 

60404697-11024999-image-m-47_16581557543

But the results were inconclusive during Monday's outing, in part due to the painful looking bruises and puffiness she must first recover from. 

Greeting onlookers outside her hotel in Azerbaijan's capital city Baku, Jessica looked visibly tired while removing her sunglasses - fully exposing her swollen eyes. 

As always the TV personality turned heads, a fact owed in no small part to the deep plunging blouse that fully exposed her cosmetically enhanced cleavage. 

She added to her look with a pleated red summer skirt, while a matching leather handbag and flat-soled shoes rounded off her latest ensemble. 

60404695-11024999-image-m-49_16581561020

Jessica, who has spent more than £900,000 on more than 90 surgeries over the years, jetted to the city of Baku to meet plastic surgeon Dr. Mubariz Mammadli to undergo body contouring liposuction with Bodytite and an endoscopy mid-facelift.

The former Celebrity Big Brother housemate later took to her Instagram Stories on Saturday to share an image of the after effects of her facelift with her 6.2million followers.

She told MailOnline: 'I have had over 90 plastic surgeries in the past 20 years and most people see me as plastic surgery-addicted.

60352659-11021297-image-a-35_16580187471

60352661-11021297-image-a-34_16580187376

'But the reality is that I am a biological male who is now a female, therefore surgeries were required for me to be the person that I am today.

'I am very strong and determined and I do whatever it takes to make me happy. There is no better feeling to me than getting up in the morning and looking at the mirror, and seeing this woman that I became with the help of forward thinking and innovative surgeons around the world.'

She added: 'I am turning 39 next week so I gifted my self a body contouring lipo with Bodytite and an endoscopy mid-facelift. Dr. Mubariz performed the innovative procedure that will keep my face fresh and looking the same for At least 15 years.'

60352879-11021297-image-m-38_16580190420

Star quality: Jessica said she will now have eyes just like model Bella Hadid and her face will stay looking young for 15 years

'I spend hours researching good surgeons with unique aesthetic procedures and in this case I flew from London to Baku.

'I have being following Dr. Mubariz on social media for the past three years but due to the pandemic I couldn’t fly to Baku for the surgery. 

'I have being on a waiting list to have the endoscopy facelift for over a year and now, a week just before my birthday, I was able to have the procedure done. 

'With two small incisions on my hairline my forehead was lifted, my eyebrows and mid face have also changed. The position of my eyes have been altered, making like like I have Bella Hadid's eyes. I am very happy with the procedure along side body contouring lipo bodytite. 

'I shall defiantly celebrate my Birthday in big style and looking fresher and younger.'

It comes after Jessica vowed to stop having plastic surgery after spending more than £900,000 on 91 procedures in the last two decades. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11024999/Jessica-Alves-makes-public-appearance-jetting-Azerbaijan-surgery.html

OMG, register to get exclusive NFTS in order access Jessica Alves' private area! :rosey: 

Jessica is so ahead of time! Madonna take note!

#NoTimeToHesitate

jNzdO8v.jpeg

100 HAND DRAWN NFTS. WITH EVERY OWNED NFT, YOU’LL RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO JESSICA ALVES PRIVATE AREA, RESERVED FOR ONLY A FEW.

https://www.jessica-alves.com/

62cd6499308c026b84e746fb_image-o-1-p-500

62cd66674947cdb1489d3564_image-federn-p-

What is a Jessica Alves NFT?
One of your NFT's is a digital member card for exclusive entry into the world and life of the "Real Barbie Doll", Jessica Alves. It is based on current Blockchain - and NFT - technology.

Will her NFTs be limited?
Yes, they will! Only your owners will have access to exclusive images, promotions and events, guaranteeing a future increase in value!

What is the best way to stay "up to date"?
You will receive all news and announcements via a dedicated Discord server. NFT holders will meet an ingenious support and an exclusive world, full of excitement and adventure and will be informed about prizes, such as a live meeting, or similar. 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:53 PM, horn said:

OMG, register to get exclusive NFTS in order access Jessica Alves' private area! :rosey: 

Jessica is so ahead of time! Madonna take note!

#NoTimeToHesitate

jNzdO8v.jpeg

100 HAND DRAWN NFTS. WITH EVERY OWNED NFT, YOU’LL RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO JESSICA ALVES PRIVATE AREA, RESERVED FOR ONLY A FEW.

https://www.jessica-alves.com/

62cd6499308c026b84e746fb_image-o-1-p-500

62cd66674947cdb1489d3564_image-federn-p-

:wow:

• 1 month later...

The Brazilian bombshell, 39, exclusively spoke to MailOnline about her quest to find love, sharing her heartache that men only want to have a sexual experience with her and are 'put off' when she mentions her desire to start a family.

As well as featuring in a stunning new photoshoot, Jessica also claimed that people are scared and 'intimidated' by her new look, insisting that people will realise she's a 'kind soul' once they get to know her.

61680937-11141427-Open_The_Brazilian_bom

She explained: 'I think that I tend to intimidate people due to my looks. But once they get to know me they see that I am a nice, kind soul.

'I get a lot of attention from men when I am out in public, on my Instagram and on my OnlyFans, but I am still a single woman.'

And while she feels that she's 'completed' her transformation into the woman she's always wanted to be, Jessica once again shared her yearning for the two things missing in her life - a husband and children. 

'It has been hard to find the Prince Charming who will eventually marry me and build a family with me. Most men that I have met are just after fun and when I talk about having kids etc they get put off.'

Earlier this month, the TV personality was pictured with a love interest in Rome, while she previously enjoyed a whirlwind fling in Thailand with another love interest, Jamie Budgen. But at present, she remains single. 

Jessica added of her life: 'I'm at the age of 39 and have completed my transition now - I am a fully female. Even my birth certificate has been updated matching my name Jessica and my gender female allowing me to get married in the Christian Catholic church - and that is my dream to have a princess wedding.

61682163-11141427-Difficult_But_despite_

I'm getting worried about Jess.

I don't know how she can breathe through her nose now! What if she gets a blocked nose or a cold? 

On 9/20/2022 at 7:47 PM, nightcutter said:

I'm getting worried about Jess.

I don't know how she can breathe through her nose now! What if she gets a blocked nose or a cold? 

You can still breathe through your mouth 😉 otherwise just a cold would kill all of us.

• 2 weeks later...