Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

2 hours ago, horn said:

Finally!

After completing 2 weeks of quarantine, Jessica Alves is wheeled into surgery for 'life changing' cosmetic procedure at a Bangkok Kamol Cosmetic hospital.

Her Evita moment 😢  

Deep in my heart I'm concealing... things that I longing to chop...

You must love me!

Don't cry for my new vagina! 

3 hours ago, horn said:

@Butter9 would you pay a visit to Kamol Cosmetic Hospital anytime soon?

So I can look like. a cat/ cheetah/ humanoid hybrid ? No thanks ! hahaha

Ladies & Gentlemen! Jessica has reborn! :dramatic: 😢 

‘BORN AGAIN’ Ex-Human Ken Doll Jessica Alves completes gender transformation with £13,700 op to build a new vagina in Thailand
Sarah Grealish | 19 Feb 2021

FORMER Human Ken Doll Jessica Alves has had a pioneering £13,700 operation in Thailand to complete the final stage of her gender transformation

The 37-year-old, formerly known as Rodrigo, spent six hours on the operating table on February 17.

She says now feels like she can finally be herself after being born into the wrong body.

Jessica, who lives in London, said: “It feels like I have been born again at the age of 37.

“I love my new vagina, it a little swollen but it is very cute.

“I am now able to start my new life as a happy woman.

“In three months, I will be able to use it sexually!

“My new vagina will definitely give me the confidence to date and be intimate with someone.”

The gender affirmation procedure is called Penile-Peritoneal Vaginoplasty.

Dr.Kamol Pansritum M.D.preformed the surgical technique at Kamol Cosmetic Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand.

NINTCHDBPICT000637153074.jpg?w=620

Her abdominal, peritoneal, lining was used to create her vagina.

The modern technique is also used on women who are born without a vaginal canal.

Jessica explains: “I went to this hospital because it is one of the best in the world for transgender people.

“The peritoneal tissue used is very similar to a vagina as it is elastic and self lubricates.

“This modern technique doesn’t demand a lifetime of dilation unlike the other options of penile inversion or using the colon.

“The procedure uses a small amount of penile inversion combined with a peritoneum pull through to make the vaginal canal.”

Jessica’s outer labia and visible vagina has been created using penile tissue.

She praises the surgeon for being “one of the best” and leaving her without a “scar in sight”.

39483998-9277787-Happy_The_procedure_cos

39482950-9277787-Operating_theatre_Dr_Ka

She adds: “I feel very drowsy after my surgery but happy that I am finally a woman.

“I feel great when I look at myself in the mirror.

“My life is going to be so much better as I feel beautiful now.

“I will return to London in six weeks and I can’t wait to go shopping as there were so many outfits I couldn’t wear due to my penis.

“It made me very self-conscious and upset, but now I can finally be myself.”

Jessica started hormones therapy in September 2019 before starting to transition in January 2020.

She was formerly known as the human Ken doll but deep down she was 'unhappy'.

She said: "I didn’t just become transgender, I was born a transgender.

"When I was a kid up to the age of 14, I was always naturally very feminine and had female tastes and tendencies.

"I was born male but my brain has always been female.

"After many years of living a lie, I decided to go ahead with the transition.

"I lost 70 per cent of TV contracts and a lot of social media brand endorsements but it didn't matter.

"I knew my life would improve and I would be much happier if I was to transition."

39483530-9277787-image-a-83_161372780935

The Brazilian has spent over £600,000 on surgeries which include facial feminisation surgery, breast enlargement and bottom augmentation.

Her numerous nose jobs have reportedly caused her to lose her sense of smell, and she once temporarily lost the use of both arms after she had gel injected into them to make them look more muscular.

Jessica, formerly known as Rodrigo, revealed on Italian TV the intention to undergo a sex change in order to become a Human Barbie Doll in September 2017.

She began hormone therapy in October 2019.

Jessica has also had her fair share of controversy while residing in London.

She caused an uproar when she appeared on Celebrity Big Brother where she used the N-word in a conversation about sexual preferences in 2018, resulting in over 1,000 complaints to regulator Ofcom.

The influencer enjoys nights out on the town and was snapped arriving at the Parioli Restaurant in Milan in a plunging leopard print dress last October.

She's also been photographed showing off her striking figure while walking around the Italian hotspot with her former boyfriend, plastic surgeon Giacomo Urtis.

Despite the rumours about her love life, Jessica says the pair are just "good friends."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14098875/ex-human-ken-doll-jessica-alves-new-vagina/

11 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I hope it makes her happy but can't help thinking the procedures week continue as she has nothing else to offer as a celebrity.

She will keep going for surgery until she dies on the op bed.

MLsl.gif

'I can't stop looking at my new vagina': Jessica Alves says she's delighted with the results of her sex reassignment surgery operation as she vows 'my life starts now'

• Jessica recently underwent a Penile-Peritoneal Vaginoplasty in Bangkok
  • She spent six hours on the operating table on February 17 - the operation cost £13,700 
  • Jessica has admitted that, as a man, she didn't date gay men, as she always saw herself as a woman
  • The reality star said: 'The aesthetics of my vagina is exactly the same as a biological vagina, I look at it all the time'
  • She also admits that she has never met another trans woman and that it has been a 'lonely' experience
  • Jessica said: 'My vagina will function the same as a biological vagina and in three months from now I will be able to lose my virginity and to have intercourse'

Just now, horn said:
  • Jessica said: 'My vagina will function the same as a biological vagina and in three months from now I will be able to lose my virginity and to have intercourse'

Same as biological vagina? :rotfl: Gurl, you don't and will never have eggs.

How much does the Daily Fail pay her or does she pay them? She gets a VERY detailed article in Daily Fail often. And don’t get me started on those candid paparazzi photos of her out on the street dressed up outlandishly and drenched in 10lbs of makeup! :lmao: 

The vagina is just a canal. So in actuality, it will be legit.

Eggs come from ovaries. Menstruation merely exits the body via the vagina. 

Class dismissed.

5 hours ago, San said:

The vagina is just a canal. So in actuality, it will be legit.

Eggs come from ovaries. Menstruation merely exits the body via the vagina. 

Class dismissed.

Nobody is disputing any of that. I'm well aware of these things. 

source.gif

Basically they are the same but with small differences here and there. Also bio vaginas are more flexible/stretchy to be able to handle childbirth. 

neo vaginas used to have a problem with lubrication (basically without lube you were fucked) but lots of advancements have been made in medicine that has fixed that.

the top thai surgeons have a unique technique in which the neo vag can get wet on its own and lubricate itself....it's different than the standard penile inversion method that the american surgeons use in which lubrication is not guaranteed but it is the more "common" procedure.

1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

Why even get a vag at this point?

Surely NO ONE will be fucking her :rotfl:

oh you'd be surprised.

tranny chasers everywhere

and don't forget she has money. plenty desperate men would fuck her for the cash reward :chuckle:

He/She just has such an ugly personality. I’ve been watching Celebrity Big Brother UK this week and it’s just so cringe. I always carry myself like a gentleman in my everyday life because I think it’s important for straight people to see that we aren’t all like that. 

On 2/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, Barbie said:

oh you'd be surprised.

tranny chasers everywhere

and don't forget she has money. plenty desperate men would fuck her for the cash reward :chuckle:

I'm sure there will be some wannabe who will be up for the challenge just to get in the papers.

"It felt just like the real thing"

"Jessica is all woman"

On 2/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, horn said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I'm sure there will be some wannabe who will be up for the challenge just to get in the papers.

"It felt just like the real thing"

"Jessica is all woman"

:rotfl: