Would you pay thousands to look like THIS...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/20/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-wants-sex-change-to-become-a-barbie-bits-fall-off-6942074/

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves wants sex change to ‘become a Barbie’: ‘Bits fall off’

Claire Rutter for Metro.co.uk

Human Ken doll Rodrigo Alves is considering a sex change to become a ‘human Barbie’ because he’d rather become a ‘good looking old lady’ than an ‘old saggy man’.

The 34-year-old is always striving for perfection and has undergone 60 cosmetic surgeries as well as hundreds of other procedures to keep improving his look in attempt to look like the iconic American doll.

‘One day when I’m older, I may have a sex change and become a Barbie,’ he said, after a fellow guest on Italian chat show said that he looked more like a Barbie.

Alves, who has previously said that ‘being a live human Ken Doll has never been easy’.

‘It takes constant maintenance. Bits fall off and need repairing now and again,’ he told MailOnline.

Alves recently declared that he’s no longer favouring liposuction but is going to try a healthy diet after piling on the pounds, as he struggled to cope with the stress in the lead up to his tenth nose job to help him breathe properly.

‘I have been suffering from anxiety lately which led me to gain nearly three stone,’ Rodrigo told Metro.co.uk.

‘All of my outfits are very tight and the best ones don’t even fit me anymore, if you think that I have spent too much only in plastic surgery, you are wrong. I have spent much more on shoes, belts and clothing, which now don’t fit me anymore.’

IMG_3816

Rodrigo, who only drinks champagne, claimed that he doesn’t want another nose job doesn’t have a choice.

‘I will be spending the day of my birthday undergoing very pain and risky surgery to try to correct my breathing,’ he said.

‘I don’t want to have to have another nose op, but I have no choice. I have been stuffing my face like crazy to compensate for the stress and worry, and I’ve gained more weight than ever.’

Despite sitting out this season of Celebrity Big Brother which kicks off next month, Rodrigo has got his hands full as he is working on his new clothing line.

It’s quite the different situation from earlier this year when the plastic surgery addict needed to gain two stones so he could have liposuction just so surgeons could pump his fat into his butt.

Rodrigo has already spent £360,000 on dozens of body-changing operations – including liposuction, six-pack implants and botox fillers.

• 1 month later...

While he recently admitted he would not have any more plastic surgery, Rodrigo is preparing to go under the knife in 2018 to have six ribs removed.

He said: 'I have the surgery booked to give me a smaller waist in order, so my blazers will fit me properly.'

Explaining his decision will move him one step closer to his body goal, he went on: 'God made us perfectly with spare parts in case we need them, and the floating ribs only make me look square.

'I would like to achieve a classic figure while wearing my suits, and the only way to achieve that is to remove my ribs.'

:manson: :manson: :manson:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5054151/Human-Ken-Doll-Rodrigo-Alves-jets-India.html

In September, the model revealed on Italian TV he will have a sex change to turn into a Human Barbie Doll.

But he says he would not go through with his biggest procedure ever until his late 50s.

He said: "I will do what Caitlyn Jenner did. When I reach my late 50s, I would rather be a sexy old lady then a saggy old man.”

nintchdbpict0003642251021.jpg?strip=all&

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4888130/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-dad-death-fears-surgery-operation/

2 hours ago, horn said:

In September, the model revealed on Italian TV he will have a sex change to turn into a Human Barbie Doll.

But he says he would not go through with his biggest procedure ever until his late 50s.

He said: "I will do what Caitlyn Jenner did. When I reach my late 50s, I would rather be a sexy old lady then a saggy old man.”

nintchdbpict0003642251021.jpg?strip=all&

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4888130/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-dad-death-fears-surgery-operation/

How much surge can one body endure? 

1 hour ago, Barbie said:

That's what I was thinking.....the human body can only take so much. I always thought there was a limit to the amount of surgery one could get. Maybe that's just in the states though. 

He wanted more work done on his nose and was told by plastic surgeons he couldn't for a long while because they feared his nose would rot and fall off like MJ. So instead of waiting like advised he flew to IRAN to get his nose work done. :lmao:

16 hours ago, Hector said:

He wanted more work done on his nose and was told by plastic surgeons he couldn't for a long while because they feared his nose would rot and fall off like MJ. So instead of waiting like advised he flew to IRAN to get his nose work done. :lmao:

I'm SCREAMING :rotfl:it won't be long until he has a clip on nose. Mess.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/23/human-ken-doll-rodrigo-alves-in-rehab-after-being-hospitalised/amp/

Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves in rehab after being hospitalised

BENJAMIN BUTTERWORTH

23 NOV 2017 

Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-12.23.13.jpg

Rodrigo Alves, known around the world as the ‘Human Ken Doll’, has been admitted to rehab.

The plastic surgery obsessive was taken into hospital in Britain after returning from a weekend of partying. 

The 34-year-old was hospitalised following a string of Halloween parties in LA, which he says left him “burned out”.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-12.03.19.jpg

He has now joined a detox camp in Delhi, India, which he says has been “life changing”. 

Rodrigo has abandoned alcohol and solid foods altogether in a bid to regain his wellbeing after the health shock.

Speaking to the Mail Online, he said: “This experience has made me realise that there is so much more to life than drinking champagne and going to parties. 

“I’m still going to carry on being the party lover Roddy but with moderation.”

The Brazilian born socialite, who is gay, is also due to appear in a major Bollywood film playing the role of a Danish prince.

He said: “Growing up my influences were Disney and I have always wanted to look like a prince. 

“And now I have the chance to be one and look like one.”

Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-12.17.45.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-12.17.54.jpg

Rodrigo also recently met his fellow human Ken doll, Justin Jedlica.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-23-at-12.03.56.jpg

The Indian rehab isn’t the socialite’s only drastic change of late. 

He vowed to never has plastic surgery again after a shock detention by Dubai immigration police.

The body obsessive has spent hundreds of thousands on changing aspects of his body.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-18-at-10.26.54.jpg

The plastic surgery enthusiast was prevented from entering Dubai for hours after officers questioned the authenticity of official documents.

His face is unrecognisable from ID after years of extreme cosmetic work.

He told MailOnline: “This experience has made me think a lot and made me analyse myself and the decisions I’ve made in the past.

“But I can’t change them, so from now on it will be constant maintenance, maintenance.

“The kind of changes I’ll be undergoing from now on won’t be plastic surgery as such but rather procedures that focus on my bones and structure.

“It took me 15 years to become the Rodrigo Alves that you see today, now I have few more years to become something else.

“I just get bored of the same old look and I like to challenge myself.”

It really is sad why people do this to themselves just to look like someone else.

For me, he is ugly. ITs nothing natural there anymore. Its just a tragedy.

Another tragedy case is this one. Shes from Iran and wants to look like Angelina Jolie.

(if  I would see her at nights in the street, I would scream off as loud as I can)

23843192_1687698197940236_12009082514821

23844685_1687698261273563_20831677749607

23905346_1687698304606892_10355141045915

http://www.haberturk.com/angelina-jolie-ye-benzemek-icin-servet-harcadi-1716678

2 hours ago, jaron said:

It really is sad why people do this to themselves just to look like someone else.

For me, he is ugly. ITs nothing natural there anymore. Its just a tragedy.

Another tragedy case is this one. Shes from Iran and wants to look like Angelina Jolie.

(if  I would see her at nights in the street, I would scream off as loud as I can)

23843192_1687698197940236_12009082514821

23844685_1687698261273563_20831677749607

23905346_1687698304606892_10355141045915

http://www.haberturk.com/angelina-jolie-ye-benzemek-icin-servet-harcadi-1716678

:nervous:

Angelina Jolie? In what, the autolysis stage?

Or did someone dig up poor Pete Burns?